yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer over 21 years of solid and progressive customer service experience, including expertise within sales, promotions and guest support capacities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- commended for a hands-on management style, with a proven track record for outstanding interpersonal, communications, negotiation and people management skills.
- outstanding customer service skills and solid understanding of competitors shortfalls.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- extensive knowledge of the administration and operation of micros pos system.
floor& bar manager durty nellies 2003-2008
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from setting up cash registers, making bank deposits and paying out tips to counting cash registers, liquor orders and monthly inventory.
- successfully steer up-selling operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- effectively hire, train and direct 25-member staff and actively collaborate in human resource operation functions such as specialized employee training, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele.
- actively collaborate with executive chef in planning private parties, special events and staff meetings.
shift manager\head bartender the rafter 2001-2003
- effectively handled a broad range of business functions, including customer relations, inventory control and store opening/closing.
- accountable for managing daily cash drawers, restaurant sanitation, and checking orders and deliveries.
bartender\shot girl\cocktail waitress peaches bar and grill 2001
- consistently met and greeted guests upon entry, seating them and took food/drink orders.
highland community college 2000-2002
coursework in biology, history, math, and english
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!