Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ~ (xxx-xxx-xxxx ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Demonstrated expertise as a Credit Analyst and Financial Analyst Trainee; thoroughly aware of strategies that mitigate risk related to credit plans. Scrutinize portfolios; determine risk associated with credit transactions. Remain abreast of developments in business, finance, and economic theory. Skillfully analyze financial information to forecast business, industry, and economic conditions. Goal-driven leader able to indicate the most profitable means by which credit can be extended; maintain vital competitive analysis process to facilitate implementation of aggressive revenue goals. Technical competencies include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
• Credit Analysis
• Data Manipulation
• Risk Management/Mitigation
• Financial Statements
• Team Leadership
• Due Diligence/Research
• Client Relations
• Industry Analysis
GMAC COMMERCIAL FINANCE, New York, NY
Credit Analyst/Junior Credit Analyst/Financial Analysts Trainee, 10/2005 C Present
- Leverage in-depth knowledge of credit and lending strategies, significantly helping advance corporate goals.
- Conduct quantitative/risk analysis associated with the extensions of credit; introduce ways to mitigate risk.
- Research fiscal performance of each commercial client, including volatility and debt-to-income ratio analysis to determine feasibility of funding.
- Interpret financial data affecting credit programs, such as investment product returns, drawdown, volatility, investment risks, and economic influences.
- Incorporated innovative methods of researching level of risk through a confluence of ideas and rigorous due diligence methods.
- Facilitate quick and precise progression of business by accurately developing a priority list covering loss trends, efficiency ratios, and profitability.
- Collaborate with members of executive-level management to ascertain important financial variables affecting the positive position of accounts.
Entrusted to provide consistent oversight of 18% of entire retail scoring customer credit portfolio.
Selected as participant of a 6-member team handling accounts of $100K and up.
Visited major chain client with credit exposures ranging from $300K to $7MM.
Bachelor of Science in Finance and Economics, May 2005
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business
Memberships: Beta Alpha Psi Honor Society and Phi Chi Theta, External Vice President
Associate of Science in Management Information Systems, May 2003
Raritan Valley Community College
Accomplishments: Magna cum Laude, Dean s List, and Honorary President s list
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!