yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
results-driven, solutions-focused and detail-oriented team player desiring a challenging and graphics designer role within a dynamic and successful company.
ø offer over 20 years of solid and progressive senior-level graphic design experience, including expertise within business design solutions, computer/web-based training, and client account service capacities.
ø comprehensive knowledge of multimedia design disciplines and the creative process to develop brand recognition, build customer confidence and achieve creative excellence with proven results.
ø proven ability to utilize leadership skills in crafting design vision going far beyond conventional solutions; proficient on both pc and mac design platforms.
ø successfully combine innovative big-picture design ideas and unique creative multimedia concepts to highlight the brand message with eye-catching imagery and technical illustration toward all client objectives.
ø adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
ø apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with proficient written and verbal communication skills in english and spanish, to any professional environment.
ø skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
~ technical proficiencies ~
illustrator, photoshop, flash, fireworks, dreamweaver, coreldraw, painter, freehand, director,
indesign, pagemaker, quarkxpress, and iconauthor
freelance graphic designer 1992-present
- successfully design innovative graphics for websites, computer-based training, web-based training, flyers, brochures, newsletters, and office reports.
graphic designer unsi n, spanish television network quito, ecuador 2006-2009
- actively design and produce graphics, flyers, letterhead, logos, brochures, newsletters, and websites.
multimedia developer si international hanover, md 1999-2002
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from initial client meetings and design of individualized graphics to establishing graphic procedures to ensure smooth production.
computer graphic artist/supervisor raytheon irving, tx 1995-1999
- responsible for interpreting, creating and supervising graphics from storyboards for cbt.
production/designer assistant the ads company dallas, tx 1995
- assisted in the production of collateral/print advertising and the development of concepts and designs.
medical graphic designer i ut southwestern medical center dallas, tx 1994-1995
- efficiently created, designed, and manipulated graphics, figures and slides for scientific manuscripts, grant applications and lecture materials.
dtp specialist ici university brussels, belgium 1990-1992
- created operations manual for hardware and software in support of college-level literature and courses.
desktop publisher i hadron, inc. fairfax, va 1989-1990
- successfully produced detailed viewgraphs, lecture narratives, student handbooks, user's guides, and reference manuals.
office clerk/pagemaker consultant instructional television system 1988-1989
- actively collaborated with staff in all pagemaker, including brochures and word processing.
distribution supervisor instructional television system 1986-1987
- effectively directed 8-member distribution staff and handled off-campus registrations for 750 students in 60 courses at 17 off-site locations, including billing, distribution of materials and collection of exams.
associate in applied arts in visual communications art institute of dallas 1995
bachelor of science in business administration university of maryland 1988
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!