yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile manager eager to contribute broad-scope construction experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- results-oriented, hands-on construction superintendent with 25 years of experience in all facets of the industry, with specific expertise in health care construction operations.
- in depth experience as a construction superintendent and project manager, with hands on expertise in reading blueprints, project specs, estimating, and scheduling for construction projects.
- repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in driving record-setting construction operations.
- verifiable track record for the successful completion of multi-million dollar projects through coordinating trades, developing partnerships, and building positive rapport with architects, engineers, local officials, vendors, and clients while maintaining costs.
- versed in contract negotiations, project estimation, impending design problems, document preparation, building code regulations, material purchasing, site management through certification of occupancy.
- recipient of multiple quality control and safety awards, including company-wide leader award.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, primavera and sure trak project scheduling software.
superintendent the whiting-turner contracting co. 1997-present
- oversee all aspects of $1.5m target p-fresh remodel, including the installation of a new refrigeration department, from 2010 to present.
- supervised the $3m building of one-story kohl s department store concrete tilt-up wall construction, from 2009-2010.
- successfully led the $45m patient tower expansion of sinai hospital in baltimore, md from 2007 to 2009, including a new generator, cooling towers/chillers, a new electrical main distribution gear, and a helipad.
- drove the construction of $15m heart, orthopedic and techniques lab centers, including 3 or s and 32 pacu/patient rooms, as well as $5m in m&e plant upgrades at the union memorial hospital in baltimore, md from 2004 to 2007.
- spearhead the $35m 3-story cancer center with mob, imaging suite and healing garden, $15m precast parking garage, $20m in infrastructure and renovations to support future patient tower at the baltimore washington medical center in glen burnie, md from 2002-2004.
- coordinated and led $15m new construction mob fit out and $3m in patient tower renovations for the upper chesapeake medical center in bel air, md from 1999-2002.
- served as construction superintendent of $3m mercantile bank operations center, $1.5m caves valley golf club, $2.2m university of delaware infrastructure, $3m lacrosse hall of fame, and $1.8m hampton plaza tenant renovations.
superintendent kodiak construction 1994-1997
manager and catering coordinator the tremont suite hotel 1992-1994
manager the wine merchant 1984-1991
coursework in business management towson university 1985
osha 30 hour outreach course ▪ mde sediment and erosion control
confined space entry training ▪ red cross first aid and cpr trained
crane awareness training ▪ scaffold safety training ▪ presentation training
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!