yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope accounting experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer solid and progressive accounting experience, including expertise within account management, auditing, collections, and customer service capacities.
- adept at analyzing, comparing, and interpreting facts and figures quickly.
- proven ability to make sound judgments based on financial data obtained.
- strong hands-on knowledge auditing documents, including expense, loses, invoices, and check requests for payment.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dynamic communication, organization, leadership, and interpersonal relation skills.
- extremely energetic, dependable and self-motivated with a high degree of collaborative work integrity.
assistant designer pathway 2008-2009
- actively support design staff in a broad range of function, from assembling tech packs, researching trends and lab dips to sourcing fabrics and developing line sheets.
- responsible for numerous administrative functions, including processing purchase orders, requesting samples and tracking arrivals.
account analyst oakley 2005-2008
- responsible for handling all accounts receivable functions, from account reconciliation to client communication.
- effectively handled a broad range of accounting duties, including debit/credit memo processing, account reconciliation and creating return authorization numbers.
- posted receivables and month-end journal entries on technical software application.
- facilitated productive relationships with account representatives and sales representatives.
design & merchandising internship quiksilver 2008
- trained across the board in design and merchandising operations, from style boards and trend research to product sourcing and using fabric swatches library.
fashion expert express 2008
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
the fashion institute of design and merchandising los angeles, ca 2008
associates of arts degree in merchandise product development
vanguard university of southern california costa mesa, ca 2005
bachelor of arts degree in business
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!