Dedicated Finance Manager eager to contribute exceptional talents in analysis, forecasting, and audits/compliance toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Extensive background in international finance, financial planning and analysis, steering Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, devising budgets, and identifying cost savings.
Keen analytical, documentation, reporting, interpersonal and communication skills.
Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to confidentiality, prudence, integrity, and accuracy.
Adaptable and resourceful; quickly master new roles, responsibilities, software and environments.
Adept at performing complex financial analysis to support short-term and long-range strategic plans and operating budgets.
Strong supervisory and team-building abilities include training, developing, and managing staff.
Ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of an organization.
Dependable, loyal, ethical and extremely productive; consistently ensure and perform a thorough and quality job in all endeavors.
Recipient of 2009 Schering Plough Shining Performance Visionary Award.
Bilingual (English / Spanish) with conversational skills in Portuguese.
Schering-Plough Corporation, Kenilworth, New Jersey, 2001 to Present
Senior Finance Manager, Region II (2008 to Present)
- Spearhead corporate-level finance operations for region encompassing Europe, Middle East and Africa by performing complex analysis of business performance and P&L trends versus actual and forecast scenarios.
- Clarify risks and opportunities for senior management in support of strategic business planning and fiscal decision-making.
- Collaboratively prepare Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Plan and proactively steer alignment of country, regional and brand strategies for all forecast scenarios.
- Consistently increase and optimize brand profitability by analyzing and influencing regional price and market access decisions.
- As Business Partner for regional president, expeditiously assemble reporting packages and presentations for executive meetings, and diligently optimize savings from PTP (Productivity Transformation Program).
- Apply sharp analytical skills in effectively reviewing spending proposals and conducting in-depth return on investment (ROI) analysis for regional initiatives such as expansion in emerging markets.
- Accurately determine, document and present actual results, forecasts, key business issues, market trends and economic issues.
- Relied upon to evaluate extensive financial data and Key Performance Indicators to uncover and eliminate gaps or inconsistencies.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Senior Finance Manager, Region I (2005 to 2008)
- Led seamless financial integration of OBS (Organon BioSciences) acquisition, swiftly anticipating, impeding and resolving issues, and facilitating smooth communication between key groups and individuals.
- Oversaw corporate-level finance management for France, Germany and Canada in a matrix structure, proficiently analyzing and presenting business performance and P&L trends versus actual and forecast scenarios to executive leaders.
- Exhibited vigilant attention to risk management in formulating Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Plan in conjunction with business partners such as Global Brand Teams.
- Leveraged significant forecasting expertise to scrutinize impact of FASB 52 on sales revenues, gross profit and expenses.
Finance Manager, Animal Health Division (2003 to 2005)
- Resourcefully devised and introduced interactive monthly reporting package for senior management and initiated regional expense tracking system to capture considerable savings.
- Conducted variance analysis for sales, gross profit and expenses versus various scenarios, vital to supporting critical decision-making by senior management.
- Thoroughly analyzed key business issues, competitive/market trends and activity, and economic climate, and compiled informative reports paramount to ensuring sound financial direction.
- Played a major role in generating Operating Plan and Strategic Plan, and in remediation of audit issues.
Supervising Senior Auditor, Internal Audit Group (2001 to 2003)
- Reliably planned, directed and completed comprehensive audits for global country operations, meticulously examining policy compliance and business processes.
- Identified and reported process improvement opportunities across all compliance areas such as Medical and Scientific Affairs, Product Promotion, and Procurement.
- Administered training to employees in ensuring and optimizing compliance, and revised or updated company policies and procedures as needed.
Wiss & Company, LLP, Livingston, New Jersey, 1998 to 2001
Supervising Senior Auditor
- Demonstrated exemplary organizational skills in completing external audits for Engineering, Construction, Medical and Financial Services, documented findings and performance, and presented data to senior managers.
- Orchestrated full-scope strategy, plan and approach for year-end and interim engagements.
Prior background includes role as Staff Accountant for Falk And Fisher, CPAs, Union, New Jersey,
Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Kean University, Union, New Jersey, 1997
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!