Dedicated Sales Professional eager to contribute exceptional talents in territory management and growth toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing sales and profits.
Solid sales background with particular strengths in market analysis, prospecting, negotiating, closing, and post-sale support. Employ polished communication skills to deliver persuasive presentations and proposals. Possess an outgoing and competitive personality which can be employed to win accounts, develop effective customer relationships, and expand market share. Excel in sales plan development, strategy planning, and nurturing client relationships to maximize satisfaction and retention. Proactively and continuously analyze competitive activity to devise effective approaches and techniques that penetrate, capture and retain marketshare.
Most Recent Achievements:
Successfully delivered $16M in net revenue for Weis/Price Chopper.
Generated YOY (year over year) net revenue growth of $1.2M, covering every category.
Propelled Georgia Pacific (GP) Tissue share growth at Weis markets to 23.6% (+3.2pts), which significantly exceeded comparative share and share growth of GP Northeast Grocery.
Delivered GP Towel share growth at Weis Markets of 18.3% (+3.4 pts) surpassing comparative share and share growth of GP Northeast Grocery.
Produced GP Dixie Plate/Bowl Share at Weis Markets of 32.6% (+4.4 pts) which substantially exceeded comparative share GP Northeast Grocery targets.
Achieved planogram improvements at Associated Wholesalers Inc. in tissue and towel resulting in four new items being introduced to account.
- Introduced 10 new items into market resulting in 95% success rate and speed-to-shelf of less than 60 days.
- Reduced deductions to sales ratio of less than 1% of total dollar sales.
- Launched Icicle Seafood into Central Pennsylvania and Philadelphia Markets, securing 112% market growth and quickly ranking as top-selling canned salmon in Super Valu Eastern Division.
Georgia Pacific LLC, Atlanta, GA, 2005 to Present
Customer Sales Manager (Weis Markets, Associated Wholesalers Inc., and Price Chopper)
- Collaboratively execute and monitor business strategy and sales plan specific to Weis Markets and Price Chopper.
- Drive YOY net revenue growth within customers performance fund.
- Steer daily administrative tasks related to account management (i.e. deduction management, CPF implementation and trade tracking, fund implementation and trade tracking, forecasting and planning, new item introductions, retail performance, etc.)
- Strengthen profitability through distribution and display product mix.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Advantage/ESM, Harrisburg, PA, 1988 to 2005
Business Development Manager / Account Manager
- Spearheaded sales efforts for leading consumer products manufacturer, Georgia Pacific with regional marketing and sales responsibility of $35M per year.
- Leveraged sharp multi-tasking expertise to perform sales forecasting, optimize gross margin and profitability, set and achieve quotas, and foster influential customer relationships.
- Scrutinized market trends using industry databases such as A.C. Nielsen and IRI.
- Created and delivered compelling and informative PowerPoint sales presentations.
- Regularly exceeded assigned budget and profitability goals.
- Illustrated determination and sales savvy to achieve bonus for brokerage on two occasions.
Customer Development Manager / Account Manager
- Facilitated sales of up to 40 retail lines to wholesale and retail customers.
- Navigated product placement with planograms and established account-specific marketing programs to boost sales.
- Adeptly managed key accounts including Fleming York and Redners Markets.
Increased Lipton sales at Fleming York by 10%.
Led Redners Markets to continuously surpass Unilever Best Foods quotas.
Retail Sales Representative
- Sought and secured product placement and maintenance in retail stores such as Shurfine Group, Karns Markets, Gerrity s Markets, Fox s Markets, Festival Foods, Giant Foods, and Weis Markets.
- Exhibited proven capabilities in negotiating, business planning, contract administration, and follow-up.
- Awarded Sales Leader for Dow Chemical two consecutive years.
- Five-time retail award trip winner.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Shippensburg University, Shippensburg, PA
Completed extensive training in topics such as Anti-Trust Regulations; Market-Based Management; IPlan and Matchmaking; Mastering Meetings; Trade Advantage; Fact-Based Selling; Presentation Skills; Strategic Thinking; Discovery Process; Respectful Workplace
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), IPlan, Matchmaker, Trade Management System, Customer Performance Fund, Nielsen Training
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a sales capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you an extensive background in the food industry, exemplary expertise in account development and servicing, and an excellent blend of talents in sales plan/business strategy development, contract negotiations, product marketing, and capturing or exceeding revenue and profit targets. To complement these qualifications, I offer first-rate analytical, forecasting, communication, and prioritization skills.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a driven professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, insight, and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!