yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
phone: 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx firstname.lastname@example.org
areas of strength
remarkable versatility c able to rapidly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, software, and environments.
human resources expertise c hiring, orientation, training, workplace safety, employee relations
(union and non-union environments.)
staff development, retention and recognition c bolster productivity, reduce costs,
and increase employee engagement.
strategic planning c process improvements, optimizing productivity, and controlling expenditures.
recouped $1m+ in damages to facilities as divisional damage billing coordinator.
slashed overall operating expenses by researching and negotiating contracts for heavy equipment rentals, snow plow services, and landscaping.
enforced safety compliance through monthly meetings; successfully achieved annual safety goals.
directed, scheduled, and coached 18 meter-reader collectors and field service representatives, successfully exceeding service guarantee goal by achieving 99.89% on-time customer appointments.
championed efforts to attain 99.49% of annual meter reads within one day of scheduled read date, expertly surpassing division goal.
project-managed identification and implementation of processes that accelerated call-handling time by 23%, saving 22,678 rep hours, or 11 fte.
new york state electric & gas corp., lancaster/binghamton/ithaca 1990 to 2010
steadily advanced throughout a series of promotions based on outstanding performance, loyalty, and achievements.
supervisor c construction and maintenance, electric (2007 to 2010)
directed line department employees in construction, operation and maintenance of electric distribution and transmission system.
steered compliance with safety rules and regulations through regular crew inspections, comprehensive safety training, meticulous documentation, and accident investigations.
functioned as project lead on psc-mandated program for overhead distribution patrols.
served on-call 24/7 as first responder to emergency calls and directed crew members in emergency storm restoration efforts.
field customer service supervisor (2004 to 2007)
- oversaw entire range of customer service and field operations in largest and fastest growing division servicing 160,000 electric customers and producing $300m annually.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
professional experience continued
- administered two departmental budgets while delegating tasks and assignments to customer service representatives, meter technicians, residential sales and marketing staff, and administrative support staff.
- facilitated corporate-wide matter of respect training program to ensure awareness and adherence to company policies and practices that support eeo laws and affirmative action guidelines.
- as super-user for new sap ccs system, provided critical support, guidance and training to end users.
- served as media spokesperson for division power outages, proficiently interfacing with local radio stations, television stations, and newspapers.
meter services supervisor (2003 to 2004)
drove customer service and credit/collection functions for 52,000 electric and 32,000 gas customers representing annual revenue of $120m.
persistently surpassed division write-off and 60+ day arrears target.
supervised and maintained top-notch customer service ratings, exceeding psc expectations by receiving only one complaint.
call center support coordinator (1999 to 2003)
- led team of 55 customer representatives in high volume, nationally-recognized 200-seat contact center, leveraging superior multi-tasking expertise to advance marketing efforts and coordinate collaborative efforts between three offices and customer appeals department.
- conducted 100+ interviews to secure top talent and overhauled hiring process for call center to fortify staff retention levels.
- directed numerous call center projects involving gas aggregation, customer-owned buried piping, level iii gas emergencies, psc service report card, mgp site cleanup, environmental disclosure, mercury regulator removal program, revenue recovery, and managing call center workload performance.
customer service representative (1994 to 1999)
- employed extensive knowledge of nyseg's filed tariff, rate structuring, hefpa, and psc regulations to knowledgably respond to customer inquiries, swiftly resolve billing complaints, and facilitate credit and collections activities.
prior roles include field service representative and street service a classification.
associate of science degree, electric power technology, bismarck state college, 2007
member, leadership buffalo
additional training/certificate programs:
project management, employee development & motivation, customer relations, negotiation,
business economics, human resource law, shareholder value, finance, labor agreement administration, diversity training, and business law.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!