Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Phonexxx-xxx-xxxx Email: email@example.com
Marketing, Office Management, and Executive Support talents toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Solid administrative experience with particular strengths in executive support, office administration, customer service, and driving corporate marketing initiatives.
Outstanding skills in expense tracking, report writing, calendar management, orchestrating meeting and travel logistics, workload planning, and facilitating positive employee relations.
Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, WebEx, and Oracle; proficiently design and manage spreadsheets, forms, and databases to meticulously track vital business information.
Advanced written communications skills and creative marketing abilities.
Reputation for integrity, commitment to confidentiality, and a team player work approach.
Exercise discretion and sound judgment to adeptly handle a vast range of responsibilities, priorities, and distractions for executive-level management.
Financial Engines, Inc., CA, 2004 to Present
Sr. Marketing Administrator (2008 to Present)
Executive Office Administrative Assistant (2004 to 2008)
- Provide quality executive support to VP of Product Marketing, Director of Creative Services, and Director of Public Relations by handling travel arrangements, generating and maintaining expense reports, managing business correspondence, and tracking budget compliance.
- Maintain and manage calendars, coordinate and schedule meetings, prepare meeting materials and agendas, set up video and teleconference equipment, and seamlessly coordinate cooperative efforts with Phoenix and Boston offices.
- Manage performance review process and documentation.
- Set up purchasing accounts with catering vendors, select and order cuisine, make reservations for executive management, and schedule pick-up and delivery of food for Board meetings and Management luncheons.
- Partner with Accounting to set up new vendor accounts and prepare Board conference materials for spiral binding.
- Answer, screen, and route high volume of calls, and exercise sharp multi-tasking expertise in performing filing, copying, monitoring project status and progress, and operating postage machine.
- Enhanced and color-coded Reception Front Desk employee phone directory to elevate office productivity.
- Train, coach and supervise employees in front desk procedures and PBX system operation.
Proactively assembled Front Desk Emergency Binder containing Board member contact info, SNS contact info, building maintenance info, and fire evacuation and emergency protocol and procedures.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Worked closely with CEO, CEO's Executive Assistant, and Executive staff on Quarterly Board meetings, CEO staff meetings, Management meetings, and coordinating private dining for Executive staff dinner meetings.
Coordinated national and international travel for CEO and outside affiliations.
Orchestrated annual corporate holiday party and conducted logistical planning for Executive staff for semi-annual corporate offsite meetings.
Kelly Services / Menlo Park Police Department, MP, CA, 2004
Patrol Executive Assistant
- Extensively supported Patrol Commander by managing calendar, scheduling appointments, answering phones, and organizing records, mail, and wide-ranging documentation.
- Generated monthly Patrol Division report by retrieving high-volume officer data including tickets and arrests, and incorporating complex charts and spreadsheets.
Kelly Services / Half Moon Bay Fire District, HMB, CA, 2003
- Proficiently supported fire prevention efforts and activities by reviewing sprinkler plans for new homes and businesses, routing plans to Fire Marshall, drafting letters, and preparing Notices of Abatement.
- Contributed to steering highly efficient office operations by scheduling appointments for Fire Marshall and Fire Inspector, receiving and processing Fire Department fees, and answering and routing incoming calls.
- Oversaw incoming/outgoing mail, greeted visitors, and relayed messages to department personnel.
East Palo Alto Police Department, East Palo Alto, CA, 2000 to 2003
Police Records Technician
Spearheaded records management functions for Narcotic Registration, Vehicle Releases, Property Releases, and Citizen Fingerprinting and performed broad-scope administrative tasks spanning data entry, answering incoming telephone calls, distributing mail, and receiving and processing fees.
Expeditiously and meticulously indexed high volume of police reports generated daily.
Accessed criminal, traffic, and archival reports, provided assistance with subpoena cancellations and confirmation of warrants, and scheduled tow hearings.
Copied, mailed and faxed reports to various personnel, agencies and public.
Conducted searches of arrestees/detainees for narcotics and weapons when requested and fostered cooperative relationships with other law enforcement agencies.
Bachelor s Degree Candidate, Administration of Justice, College of San Mateo, San Mateo, CA
Certificate in Microsoft Applications, OICW, Menlo Park, CA, 2004
Certificate in Administrative Applications, OICW, Menlo Park, CA, 2004
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!