Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a Biotechnology Sales Representative and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated, I offer 14 years of medical/pharmaceutical sales experience with considerable knowledge of a broad range of disease states. I excel throughout the full sales cycle with particular strengths in rapport building, account servicing, and territory management. I also possess extensive and unique clinical acumen from bachelor degrees in Nutrition & Institutional Dietetics as well as Psychology. Furthermore, my strong communication skills are paramount to determining and responding to prospects needs and cultivating profitable client relationships.
As a member of your sales team, I will consistently display an exceptional commitment to customer satisfaction, and a dedication to playing a large role in achieving and surpassing goals. I am eager to meet with you to discuss how my qualifications support your current and forthcoming needs, and welcome the opportunity to interview at your earliest convenience.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Seeking opportunity in Biotechnology Sales where exceptional relationship-building expertise and an extensive background in the pharmaceutical industry will provide immediate value and results to a progressive organization.
Adeptness throughout the sales spectrum with dynamic skills in maximizing market share and initiating profitable relationships. Impressive capabilities in consultative selling, networking, and goal setting. Assertively promote clinical benefits of products with an emphasis on value, safety, effectiveness, and cost in comparison to competitors products. Able to clearly convey scientific, clinical, and technical information to customers. Excellent understanding of medical and physiological terminology. Dependable top producer and proficient in successfully prospecting, educating, selling, and servicing accounts in highly competitive markets. Leverage an outgoing personality to overcome sales objections and generate new business.
- Ranked #1 of 57 in Southwest region and 4th nationwide for Amylin Pharmaceuticals in 2005.
- Chosen to out of peers nationwide to represent Amylin at AAFP Convention in October, 2005.
- Handpicked out of sales personnel across the country to represent Amylin at AADO convention in March of 2008.
- Captured 1st place out of 57 peers in region and 4th place for 2009.
- Chosen as Pinnacle Trip Award Winner at Bristol-Myers Squibb in 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002 and was presented with "Trail Blazer" Award in 1998.
- Recognized as District Leadership Award Winner in 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003.
- Won "Vision" Award in 1998,1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002.
- Met and/or exceeded sales targets to win Excellence Achievement Awards in 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002.
- Applied a significant collaborative work approach to earn team player awards in 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003.
Tella Tool Manufacturing, Dallas, Texas, 2009 to Present
Customer Service Representative
- Employ outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to deliver top-notch customer service vital to completing the sales transaction and maximizing satisfaction and retention.
Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Dallas, Texas, 2005 to 2009
Senior Specialty Territory Manager
Facilitated sales of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes injectable products to internists, primary care physicians, cardiologists, endocrinologists and diabetologists.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Developed and launched business plan to introduce new and cutting-edge products to physicians.
Educated prospects in proper use of injection pen and promoted product features and benefits.
Ranked 8th out of region for incentive trip in 2005 and in 12th place (out of 86) in 2008.
Oscient Pharmaceuticals / Antibiotic Specialty Division, Dallas, Texas, 2004 to 2005
Specialty Territory Manager / Sales Representative
- Applied sharp prospecting abilities toward performing sales of specialty antibiotic agent with an emphasis in pulmonary diseases.
- Developed, implemented and continuously evaluated business plan to launch new medication to specialty physicians, nurses, hospitals, and pharmacists.
- Fostered, nurtured and maintained strong relationships with internists, pulmonologists, emergency room medicine practitioners, and family practitioners.
- Delivered informative presentations to educate physicians in medication use, patient type, efficacy, dosing, side effects, etc.
Bristol-Myers Squibb, Dallas, Texas, 1997 to 2004
Senior Territory Business Manager
Cultivated relationships with existing clients and prospects, especially in cardiovascular and diabetic fields, proficiently promoting cholesterol-lowering agents, diabetic products, and blood pressure medications.
Respected for exhibiting advanced knowledge of company products, competitive products and corresponding disease states, essential to gaining trust and maximizing sales.
Effectively managed and maintained specialty client base consisting of cardiologists, internists, neurologists, endocrinologists and family/general care practitioners.
Sales Representative, Zeneca Pharmaceuticals, Dallas, Texas
Dietitian Technician, Zale Lipshy University Hospital, Dallas, Texas
Bachelor of Science Degree, Nutrition & Institutional Dietetics
Texas Women's University, Denton, Texas, 1994
Bachelor of Arts Degree, Psychology
Southwest Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas, 1989
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!