yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope account management experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
assertive, proactive sales professional with proven ability to close sales, farm new customers and grow existing accounts. recognized as quick learner with natural sales ability. exceptional ability to identify and anticipate customer needs. experienced in persuasive communication; able to express ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations. recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant sales appointments; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications.
~ key achievements ~
- offer solid and progressive experience as a sales account manager, with specific expertise in business development, innovative marketing strategies, motivational sales training, and cost control techniques.
- proven ability to easily grasp and apply new ideas, concepts, methods, and technologies.
- consistent background of generating new accounts, establishing new clientele and creating new business in support of company targeted sales goals.
- excel in recruiting, building and leading top-performing, client-focused sales teams.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
customer service representative 2008-present
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- responsible for processing, documenting and resolving over 50 customer inquiry calls on billing issues and account maintenance.
mortgage account executive 2004-2008
first fidelity, 2008
chase home finance, 2007-2008
american mortgage network, 2005-2006
first franklin, 2004-2005
- actively facilitated productive relationships with 30 mortgage brokers in nyc and nassau county to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability.
- managed a broad range of account operations, from pre-qualifying loan applicants and preparing mortgage paperwork to selling fha products and services.
- recognized as top ranking representative in total sales volume; maintained 70% closing ratio.
account executive/sales manager 2006-2007
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; doubled sales team production within 5 months, increasing sales per representative by $3m.
management trainee 2003-2004
accredited home lenders
- hand selected to participate in company management trainee program; job rotations included underwriting, processing, appraisal review, and closing department.
rental branch manager 1999-2001
- effectively trained and directed 5 management trainees and 2 lot attendants and actively collaborated in operational functions such as handling daily operations, evaluating performance and providing guidance.
management trainee 1998-1999
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from sales, customer service and marketing to business operations and accounting/finance.
bachelor of science in business administration st. john's university 2003
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!