established professional with solid experience in urban policy and analysis eager to contribute knowledge of policy and financial analysis, program development, project management, and other societal concerns such as health care, socio-economic disparities, and gender equality. solid leadership ability and writing skill; able to lead multifunctional teams with a variety of individual tasks. ~ listen to clients attentively to determine the best way to meet client needs with the appropriate level of concern and clarity ~ professional and tactful communicator; build beneficial relationships with colleagues and clients.
policy analysis / economic analysis / community development finance
financial management of npos / public finance / capital markets & development finance
program development & project management / ngos and international development
market research design and analysis / smart practice analysis and cost analysis
master of science in urban policy analysis and management, 05/2009
milano the new school for management and urban policy, new york, ny
bachelor of arts in socio-cultural anthropology, 1998
university of washington, seattle, wa
federal home loan bank of seattle, 11/2006 c 05/2007
assistant community programs analyst
- assessed applicants eligibility for the first time home buyer grant program by reviewing income, creditworthiness, and property values; made final determination of grant receipt or denial.
- mastered relevant federal, state, and locally established standards for grant eligibility.
- utilized strict confidentiality reviewing applicants information to determine applicants adherence to grant qualifications.
perkins coie, llc corporate law firm, seattle, wa, 03/2005 c 10/2006
- generated a variety of documents including monthly summary reports, memos, forms, and statistical tables by incorporating strong written communication abilities.
- collaborated with internal staff and provided administrative-based direction when necessary to enhance organizational efficiency.
- enhanced productivity by completing special assignments such as proofreading documents.
- generated correspondence and memos; opened incoming mail and disperse appropriately.
la louisiana restaurant, seattle, wa, 01/2002 c 11/2004
- addressed all operations management (om) concerns of a full service cajun & creole restaurant that generated sales up to $900,000 annually, with a focus on strategic, tactical, and short-term operation management.
- designed operation and improvement of the systems that create and deliver the firm's products/services and reduced expenditures by 28%; oversaw employee adherence to internal procedures and protocol.
- maintained a consistent understanding of the marketing campaigns behind the company's core operations and continually actively sought after improvement resulting in 34% business increase.
- ensured that business operations remained efficient and effective and oversaw the management of resources, the distribution of services to customers, and the analysis of queue systems.
advanceonline, inc, seattle, wa, 03/2000 c 08/2001
marketing and business development assistant
- represented the interests of the company and skillfully maximized visibility through booth placement.
- spearheaded 17 distinct tradeshows and significantly impacted the bottom line and drove sales revenue to new levels.
accion, usa, 01/2009 c 05/2009
- forecasted the benefits and burdens of implementing the new market tax credits (nmtc) by demonstrating its usefulness in an analytic brief.
accion, ny/nj, 09/2007 c 05/2008
- assessed the likelihood for success of a newly established credit union and determined against the venture which reduced loss of time and money.
nyc department of health and mental hygiene, 03/2008 c 05/2008 team consultant
- established a proven method of increasing pet owners compliance with dog licensing and rabies vaccination.
new york city department of environmental protection, 01/2008 c 03/2008
team consultant c milano lab in issue analysis
- launched a 5-prong water conservation strategy to reduce water consumption and waste in nyc.
horn of africa services seattle, wa, 01/1998 c 04/2001
board member - secretary
- chaired the fund development committee and raised money by organizing events.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!