Senior-level IT Professional eager to contribute exceptional technical support, Lotus Domino administration, and project management skills toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing productivity and performance.
Seasoned experience in management and configuration of Lotus Domino servers and applications.
Proven success in Lotus Domino performance and availability monitoring, mail routing, tracking and troubleshooting, Certificate Authority process, and log analysis and error resolution.
Strong team-building, leadership, documentation, critical thinking and organizational skills.
Proficient at mentoring, directing and supervising administrators and developers.
Skilled in procurement of new technology, vendor relations, and contract administration.
Exemplary capabilities in scrutinizing, diagnosing and rectifying complex technical errors and issues.
Highly dependable, function well under pressure, and can work without supervision.
Skilled at installing, configuring, fine-tuning and maintaining hardware, software, and peripherals.
Combine veracity with well-developed prioritization skills toward consistently meeting or exceeding employer and client expectations.
Extremely versatile; easily master new roles, responsibilities, technologies and environments.
Crosspoint Technology (subcontract to IBM for the FAA), Washington, DC, 2005 to Present
Systems Support Engineer / Lotus Domino Administrator
- Proficiently administer quality, third-tier technical support for Lotus Notes/Domino 6.x/7.x/8.0.x/8.5.x encompassing capacity, contingency, security, certificates, groups, servers, change management, testing, and infrastructure.
- Perform upgrades to server hardware firmware, operating system, and third-party applications such as IBM Director.
- Generate and maintain documentation for existing and new releases of Notes/Domino server/client features and architecture including in-depth implementation instructions.
- Oversee Hotfixes with IBM-Lotus engineers/developers and facilitate testing of Hotfixes and third-party applications.
- Drive productive and cohesive efforts among IBM support, engineering team, network support team, action officers, director of messaging, and end users.
- Documented Regional Messaging Administrators standards and operating procedures.
Megalios (contract for Vertis, Inc.), Baltimore, MD, 2005
Sr. Lotus Notes / Domino Administrator
- Adeptly supported Lotus Notes/Domino 6.5.x through proactive monitoring and management of contingency, security, certificates, groups, servers, testing, and topology/infrastructure.
- Prepared complex technical documentation including implementation directives.
- Requested PMRs from IBM-Lotus engineers and developers and meticulously documented fixes.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Synova Inc. (subcontract to IBM for Administrative Office of USCourts), Washington, DC, 2003 to 2004
- Contributed exceptional technical acumen toward efficiently supporting Lotus Notes with regards to planning, designing, and administering capacity, contingency, security, certificates, groups, servers, change management, and topology/infrastructure.
- Precisely documented existing and new releases of Notes/Domino server and client features and architecture including clear instructions for implementation.
- Administered Hotfixes with IBM-Lotus engineers/developers including associated documentation.
Acterna, Germantown, MD; San Diego, CA, 1997 to 2003
Sr. Level Lotus Notes / Domino Administrator
- Successfully architected, configured, and supported global Lotus Notes/Domino infrastructure comprised of Windows NT, 2000 and Unix servers.
- Seamlessly migrated cc:Mail users to Lotus Notes upon mergers and acquisitions and spearheaded consolidation of three Domino domains into one.
- Compiled plans for company-wide certifier rename and played a lead role in supporting multiple Domino services and processes.
- Demonstrated exemplary multi-tasking abilities in providing 24x7 Level II and II support to help desk personnel and local administrators.
- Championed Domino/Notes R5 upgrade and Sametime 2 for 2,000+ users and 50+ servers globally.
- Administered daily creation and deletion of groups and users.
- Applied dynamic communication skills toward providing training, mentoring, coaching and Level III support to approximately 20 company-wide Lotus Notes Administrators serving 5,000 users.
- Documented comprehensive materials including company Lotus Notes training manuals, installation guides, policies, and procedures.
- Functioned as Lotus/Domino Team Leader for all new IT projects.
- Steered daily server monitoring and maintenance including log review, error troubleshooting, and access authorizations for internal and external customers.
- Effectively enforced and maintained security for servers, databases, and templates.
Hunter Industries, San Marcos, CA, 1994 to 1996
Information Services Technician / Lotus Notes Administrator
- Consistently delivered outstanding technical support to 300+ users on Novell network.
- Installed, configured, and maintained PC hardware and software, notebooks, printers, and scanners.
- Purchased software, maintained licensing agreements, and facilitated end user training as needed.
Bachelor of Arts with Honors, Mount Vernon College, Washington, DC
IBM Certified Advanced System Administrator C Lotus Notes and Domino 8
IBM Certified Advanced System Administrator C Lotus Notes and Domino 7
SMTP, HTTP, POP3, Sametime, iNotes/DWA, Quickplace, Domino 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.0, 8.5, Resource Reservations, Server.Load, sMonitor, IBM Director, Backup Exec, Server Protect, ScanMail, McAfee Notes agent, NETIQ, BMC Remedy, Windows NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista; Sun Solaris; Macintosh, Novell
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!