hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a restaurant management capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
i confidently bring to you an extensive background in the food service and restaurant industry, exemplary operations leadership talents, and strong p&l management abilities. i also offer excellent communication and interpersonal skills which are instrumental as a restaurant manager.
briefly, some of my key qualifications include:
proven success in directing profitable and successful restaurant operations.
exceptional human resources expertise spanning staffing, performance management, conflict resolution, and training and development.
proficiency in goal setting, customer service, forecasting, budgeting and priority-setting.
a demonstrated ability to quickly master new roles, responsibilities and environments.
significant marketing and advertising skills vital to boosting community awareness, traffic, word-of-mouth referrals and overall sales performance.
as a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a driven professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, dedication and initiative. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
accomplished management professional eager to contribute significant restaurant management background toward supporting a progressive establishment in boosting revenues and profitability.
- excel in spearheading daily restaurant operations inclusive of staffing, scheduling, guest satisfaction, and compliance with company policies and procedures as well as government rules and regulations.
- critically analyze and assess restaurant operations to determine and enhance fiscal performance, competitive positioning, profitability, and revenue opportunities.
- considerable skills in forecasting, decision-making, problem solving, and relationship-building.
- apply strong financial acumen toward overseeing profit and loss management encompassing payroll, accounts payable, inventory control, purchasing, and budget administration.
- leverage dynamic team-building talents to hire, develop, motivate, mentor and manage highly productive personnel; effective in implementing disciplinary actions when necessary, elevating staff morale, and minimizing turnover.
- drive outstanding cost control and sales maximization through solid analytical, planning, budgeting, and marketing expertise.
- build, coach, empower and lead cohesive teams committed to delivering extraordinary service.
polly s inc. & kfc of polly s, anaheim, ca
senior vp & partner (2007 to present)
steadily advanced throughout a series of promotions and concurrent roles based on proven performance, results, work ethic, loyalty, and dedication.
chief operating officer (2000 to 2007)
director of polly's (1998 to 2007)
director of operations c kfc (1994 to 2007)
director of repair and maintenance (1990 to 2007)
successfully grew company to generate highest sales ($48m) in 40-year history.
sourced and leveraged external consultants and industry experts fortify personnel performance and capitalize on state-of-the-art restaurant technology.
created and launched innovative bonus programs to strengthen bottom-line performance, successfully elevating profit by 11% in first six months.
strategically upgraded new equipment that reduced labor expenses and featured computerized temperature and product monitoring to ensure quality control.
dramatically elevated staff performance and efficiency by merging front- and back-of-house training and reward programs and emphasizing team cohesiveness.
brought polly s kfc chain of stores from ranking lowest among franchises to being a top performer.
surpassed national average of 14% of stores recognized as champions by achieving 100% (all 16 stores ranking as champions ).
led stores to produce highest sales average in west region of $1m compared to regional average of $700k.
penetrated market with buffet and home delivery offerings and pioneered multi-brand stores such as kfc/taco bell, kfc/long john silver, and kfc/a&w.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!