Bilingual (English/Spanish) Construction Project Management Executive
eager to contribute broad-scope commercial development expertise
toward supporting the employer in delivering on-time, on-budget projects.
Strategically devise schedules to maximize use of human, financial and physical resources and ensure on-time, budget-compliant delivery of projects from initial launch through completion.
Solid personnel management experience; guide project team members to perform efficiently, safely, and professionally.
Enforce strict adherence to workplace safety rules, regulations, and procedures.
Proficiency in cost estimating, developing project scope, securing permits, vendor relations, and materials procurement.
Able to proactively and collaboratively drive cohesive and forward-moving efforts among multi-disciplinary personnel.
Outstanding blend of business and financial acumen with proficiency in analysis, process control, government compliance, and strategic leadership; highly profit-driven.
Leverage diverse industry expertise to immediately recognize potential problems during all project phases and capably navigate corrective or preventative action; able to clearly envision all facets of construction and communicate ideas to achieve and accelerate positive results.
New York state General Contractors License.
D. Reis Contracting, Mineola, NY, 2009 to Present
- Spearhead complete project management for high-end multi-million dollar construction, expertly negotiating final architectural documents with owners, owners representatives and attorneys.
- Upon signing, renegotiate proposals with all subcontractors and award project contracts at lower percentages to maximize company profits.
- Cost-effectively administer project budgets and interface with architects and designers throughout entire process.
- Established cooperative relationships with superintendents in Manhattan when working on apartments in The Pierre Hotel, The Plaza Hotel and other private residences on Park Ave.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Review and approve invoices and resourcefully created spreadsheet to precisely track expenses for contracted work.
- Chosen out of three project managers to oversee company s largest projects based on proven experience and accomplishments.
- Completed $1M commercial renovation in Hauppauge, Long Island.
- Facilitate weekly meetings for all jobs in progress with architect, project architect, designers, building management (Manhattan) and subcontractors.
Gordon Homes, Boca Raton, FL, 2002 to 2008
- Championed two 32,000 sq.ft. oceanfront custom homes on prestigious Private Island valued at between $44M and $50M each.
- Expedited construction of model row in Azura four months ahead of schedule.
- Steered compliance with timeline, budget and quality parameters for full build-out estimated at over $220M.
- Applied sharp leadership talents toward completing $4M infrastructure for 92-parcel development inclusive of estimates, budgets, equipment and site work contracts.
- Proactively established, implemented and maintained all development-related policies from scheduling, production build-out and deadlines, through to quality control and safety.
- Oversaw all on-site operations and supervised assistant project managers, superintendents, assistant superintendents and in-house pre-construction team.
- Initiated and completed full construction build-out of The Oaks of Boca Raton, Mirasol and San Michelle, controlling $400M budget for homes up to 14,000 sq.ft. in size.
- Fostered unified efforts among financial planners, County employees, architects and engineers.
Arvida, Weston, FL, 1998 to 2002
- Directed assistant project managers, superintendents, assistant superintendents and in-house pre-construction team in field operations, consistently ensuring OSHA compliance and process control.
- Successfully completed Town Center multi-family project and commercial buildings engineered with steel joists.
- Project-managed timely and budget-compliant completion of 47-unit commercial center and big box structures.
- Demonstrated exemplary policy development expertise in establishing quality control and safety criteria, and devising construction scheduling and production build-out standards.
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a senior-level project management capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you an extensive background in the construction industry, considerable experience in project/operations leadership, and outstanding abilities in performing estimating, budgeting, scheduling and materials procurement for multi-million dollar initiatives. To complement these qualifications, I offer polished communication, interpersonal, analytical, forecasting, and prioritization skills which are paramount in an executive-level role.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a seasoned professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, insight, and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Interviewer s Name
It was a pleasure (speaking with you/meeting with you) on [insert date here]. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the time you spent with me, as well as to express my appreciation for the information you offered. I am still very interested in the [insert name of position] position, and I am convinced that it is the right job for me. I feel my career history and qualifications prepare me well for the responsibilities we discussed.
The position as you described it to me would combine my strong skills in [insert two skills or qualities here]. This would allow me to make the same valuable contribution to your organization as I ve made to my past employers a win-win proposition for both of us.
(Choose one of the two paragraphs below, depending on whether or not you have, or have not yet, interviewed with the person)
(I am eager to meet with you in person to further discuss my background and qualifications. Please feel free to contact me at the above phone number so we can continue the discussion we began over the telephone.)
(Again, thank you for considering my qualifications. I enjoyed our talk, and am available at any time to provide you with any more information you may need. I look forward to hearing your decision.)
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!