yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
p.o. box 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
human resource professional eager to contribute comprehensive background in driving personnel initiative toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- master s graduate offering solid and progressive training in human resources, with expertise in customer service, staff supervision/development, issue resolution, and regulatory compliance.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- extensive training in all aspects of daily hr functions, from hosting job fairs and recruiting personnel to conducting interviews and job coaching.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple tasks simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant presentations; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications.
- dynamic communication, organization, problem-solving, and relationship management skills.
masters of arts in human resources university of phoenix
bachelors of science in sociology southern ct state university
eligibility specialist acs husky
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations in support of the state healthcare program, from reviewing applications for eligibility and completeness to reviewing income tax return documents and citizenship verification.
- actively served as liaison between local, state and federal agencies on matters of program determination and case coordination.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
case manager united way of rocky hill
- strategically handled a significant case load on behalf of a state sponsored child care subsidy program.
- responsible for handling provider inquiries, reviewing payments and determining eligibility in compliance with state regulations.
- successfully managed large case load and high volume client phone calls, while also maintaining quality standards.
member services representative aetna insurance
- facilitated client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- proficiently responded to inquiries from policy holders, providers and employers regarding the government approved flexible spending program.
member services representative aetna us healthcare
- consistently provided member, employer and provider information and assistance on all medical insurance related matters.
- tasked with handling dispute resolution, claims processing, referral coordination, and provider relations.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!