yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
results-driven manager eager to apply dynamic banking, business operations and client service skills toward optimizing sales and profits instrumental to company success.
- respected professional offering over ten years progressive banking experience culminating in executive and consulting positions; specific expertise in servicing client accounts, promoting company sales, and managing financial staff.
- effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop clientele for banking products and services.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations to ensure superior client service.
- apply sharp business acumen, strong problem-solving skills and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to promote company values and increase revenue.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
assistant branch manager investors savings bank 1994-2010
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from conducting branch audits and
- actively collaborate with branch manager in leading weekly sales meetings to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- effectively trained and directed banking staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as completing annual evaluations, coaching staff in corporate goals, developing work schedules, and providing guidance/mentoring.
- proficiently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- contributed proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns and marketing promotions to expand sales of banking products and services.
- skillfully maintain complete control of vault and atm, including cash ordering and delivery/shipping.
- consistent track record of promotions for exceptional on the job performance, promoted from teller to customer service representative to head teller and finally assistant manager.
banquet manager christies 1992-1997
- facilitated guest-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing client satisfaction and retention.
- responsible for booking catering events, overseeing banquet organization and ensuring highest-quality service for all guests.
banking/supervisory classes investors savings bank
hospitality training ritz carlton
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!