Accomplished Professional with extensive teaching background eager to contribute exceptional talents in education administration and curriculum management toward supporting a dynamic and progressive learning institution in achieving defined objectives.
Substantial strengths in designing Science curriculum for schools and museums; able to design informative exhibits, coordinate outreach efforts, train personnel, and foster relationships with local business and organizations.
Structured, systematic, and highly skilled at driving cooperative and cohesive efforts among all faculty members.
Adept in curriculum/program development, policy and procedure development, and student records maintenance.
Outstanding blend of communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills; excel in preparing and organizing workshops, seminars, special events and meetings.
Proficient at managing budgets, fusing available resources, and advancing educational directives through innovative programs, projects, and initiatives.
Cultivate a safe, supportive, comfortable and secure learning environment to foster the academic, social, physical, and cognitive growth of students.
Able to integrate technology into curricular initiatives to enhance delivery, impact, and comprehension of lessons.
Proven success in elevating Science achievement levels district-wide.
Master of Education, Educational Leadership, GPA 3.8
University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND, 2009
Bachelor of Science Education, Composite Chemistry, GPA 3.1
Mayville State University, Mayville, ND, 1996
Yuppit School District, Tuluksak, AK, 2009 to Present
Middle / Secondary Science Teacher
- Teach 7th and 8th grade Science encompassing Biology, Chemistry, Greenhouse Production, and Online Biology.
- Leverage considerable versatility as Science Department Chair, Administrator for Saturday school, Manager of students store, and Co- advisor of Student Council.
Sylvan Learning Center, Grand Forks, ND, 2007 to 2009
- Trained, motivated, directed and supervised teaching staff, facilitated regular meetings, and diligently and documented tracked student progress.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Pembina State Museum, Pembina, ND, 2008
- Applied dynamic project management capabilities toward successfully producing museum lesson plan for permanent exhibit.
North Dakota Museum of Art, Grand Forks, ND, 2008
- Provided exemplary consultative guidance and expertise in areas such as grant writing and lesson plan development for temporary exhibit.
Guam Public School System, Yigo, Guam, 2005 to 2007
Secondary Science Teacher
- Held multiple concurrent roles including Long-Term English Substitute Teacher, Career and Technical Education Co-Advisor, and Teacher for Anatomy & Physiology and Honors Physics.
U.S. Peace Corps, Tacloban City, Philippines, 2000 to 2004
English Language Assistance Program C Science
Championed efforts to surpass division targets for achievement in Science by up to 3% during school years of 2001-2002, 2002-2003, and 2003-2004.
Used PowerPoint software to create and present 11 seminars/workshops for 85 science teachers.
Prepared standardized tests for Chemistry and Physics and conducted item analysis via Excel.
Assembled workbooks for secondary-level Chemistry and Physics, Fun Science Competition Book, and other supplemental materials to enhance learning and engage students.
Demonstrated excellent leadership talents in training, coaching and empowering teachers to create improvisational science equipment from indigenous materials.
Proactively established Tacloban City Division Office Library servicing seven national high schools and 36 national elementary schools.
Planned and orchestrated all Science Club activities three out of four years.
Yucca Valley High School, Yucca Valley, CA, 1997 to 2000
Secondary Science Teacher
- Collaboratively defined new Expected Schoolwide Learning Results (ELSRs) and established new standards for Science to achieve Western Association of Schools and Colleges Accreditation.
- Resourcefully designed and implemented Chemistry course to adhere to new California Standard for Chemistry.
Substitute Teacher C Grades 2, 4, 5, and 11, Drayton Public School System, Drayton, ND
United States Navy, Long Beach, CA
North Dakota Secondary Principal's Credential - SP01
Alaska Initial Teacher Certificate, Chemistry 7-12
North Dakota Educator s Professional License: Level I (Qualified to teach: Chemistry 9-12, Applied Biology/Chemistry 9-12, Advanced Chemistry 10-12, and AP Chemistry 10-12)
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my CV for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying CV, I bring to you an excellent background in education administration and teaching Science at the secondary level, outstanding expertise in instructional design and curriculum development, and exemplary abilities in training staff. To further complement these qualifications, I offer solid skills in data analysis/management, program administration, resources management, and priority-setting.
As a proactive contributor to your school/museum, you will find me to be a driven professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through proven leadership talents and excellent initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of company>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!