it professional skilled in implementing innovative business praxxxxxxices and applying technology-oriented solutions to international standards of competitiveness. constantly evaluating and developing applications and solutions that contribute to excellence, innovation, team work, and diversity. leverage vast knowledge of deploying data management techniques; systems security protocol, policies, and procedures; data security and disaster recovery systems and procedures; and a wide range of network systems, protocols, and applications. clearly communicate it strategies with realistic examples at every level of an organization. skilled trainer and projexxxxxx leader; able to direxxxxxx multiple tasks effexxxxxxively and exhibit mastery of it software and tools.
it field support
network security administration
windows 95-xp, microsoft office, lotus notes, sql server, visual basics, html, frontpage, photoshop, illustrator, desktop publisher, oracle
it/field support, 2006-present
f a bartlett tree, xxxxxx, xxxxxx
- provide technical assistance to computer system users by resolving inquiries about computer problems and providing support concerning the use of computer hardware and software.
- ensure newly hired staff has been adequately trained and oriented to system use.
computer/system administrator, 2005-present
internal medicine consultants, xxxxxx, xxxxxx
- exhibited mastery of planning and coordination of the installation, testing, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of hardware and software systems.
- managed operating systems environment in support of the organization s it architexxxxxxure and business needs including interfacing, peripherals, troubleshooting, system upgrades, and maintenance.
- direxxxxxxed the success of computer department personnel.
- managed and coordinated axxxxxxivities of personnel in the computer department and those tasked with installing data communication equipment and software.
web designer, 2004-2006
web solutions, xxxxxx, xxxxxx
- developed and designed web applications and web sites by creating and specifying architexxxxxxural and technical parameters to direxxxxxx web site content creation, enhancement, and maintenance.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
- maintained web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- evaluated code to ensure that it is valid, properly struxxxxxxured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- produced web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet projexxxxxx goals, user needs, or industry standards.
computer resources, norwalk, xxxxxx
- designed and maintained database systems using visual basic and ms access.
- converted projexxxxxx specifications and statements of problems and procedures to detailed logical flow charts for coding into computer language.
- developed and wrote computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information as required.
- consulted with managerial, network engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
business office administrator, 1994-2001
smith house health care center, xxxxxx, xxxxxx
- initiated and implemented class outline, scheduling and training staff in windows 95 and 99 operating systems, microsoft office 97, and other software programs.
master of science in computer science, 2001
pace university, white plains, ny
bachelor of science in biology/genetics, 1998
of xxxxxx, storrs, xxxxxx
- comptia a+ and network+ certified
- currently pursuing snia certification
- currently pursing diploma in computer network security
- web design certificate 2001
- c++ certification
- visual basic
- certification 2000
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!