yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
recent graduate with mba in healthcare management eager to contribute management expertise as well as strong administration and organization skills and communication talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer solid and progressive management experience, including expertise within healthcare administration, employee development, database management, and customer service capacities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
m.b.a. in health care management university of phoenix atlanta, ga 2008
masters in accounting & auditing marathwada university aurangabad, india 2002
data manager innosource business solutions 2006-present
- spearheaded operations to identify and resolve technical issues effective departmental productivity.
- actively collaborated with multiple departments in assessments and general management for analysis, with a specific emphasis on developing feasible solutions and overseeing implementation.
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from client communication, customer service and interdisciplinary team collaboration to management reporting and issue assessment.
- utilize strong communication skills in quickly assessing needs, recommending sensible solutions and motivating staff to implement them in a spirit of collaboration.
accounts assistant automatic data processing company 2004-2006
- responsible for overseeing all aspects of client account establishment and troubleshooting.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- effectively conducted company meetings to inform staff on a broad range of technical and client service issues.
volunteer aids awareness programs
regular donor feed the children
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!