yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile professional eager to contribute broad-scope administrative experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer over 20 years of solid and progressive administrative support experience, including expertise within office management, accounting and customer service capacities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- multicultural background; raised in singapore, extensive experience in asia, studied mandarin.
- technically proficient in windows, microsoft office suite, quickbooks, cougar mountain payroll.
owner/operator ladybug gardening service 2004-2009
spearhead all aspects of business operations, including sales and marketing to customer service and business management.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
office manager tommy s landscape, llc. 1996-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from payroll processing, customer service and hr to procurement, workers insurance and accounting/finance.
- actively serve as safety officer and osha liaison, ensuring workplace safety and regulatory compliance.
- effectively hire, train and direct 25-member staff and actively collaborate in human resource operation functions such as new employee training, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- managed broad scope of labor relation activities, including the legal defense or prosecution of issues.
- facilitated productive subcontractor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability.
billing clerk mpo videotronics 1994-1998
- tasked with handling all billing functions for large video display company, supplying mega chain stores including taco bell, stop & shop, and the foot store.
- responsible for a broad range of duties in support of 250-member staff, including inventory calculations, month-end reports, training manual development, and technical troubleshooting.
- successfully performed manual audits of all sales tax reports in support of overall accounting objectives.
sales representative protrim inc. 1991-1994
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- utilized extensive marketing and communication skills in selling numerous products to vendors throughout the automotive industry.
coursework in payroll/labor law edd seminar 2006
coursework in accounting ventura college 1997
coursework in accounting ventura college 1993
coursework in accounting moorpark college 1990
coursework in biology/business cal state at fullerton 1989
coursework in biology ucsd at la jolla 1987
coursework in biology uci at irvine 1987
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!