yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
234 4th ave. xxxxxx, la xxxxxx
driven financial professional seeking a challenging position in where expertise in administrative operations, financial services, and credit analysis will prove instrumental to company success.
offer 7 years solid and progressive financial experience, including expertise within auditing, hedge fund operations, and operational administration capacities. specific expertise in analyzing, comparing, and interpreting facts and figures quickly. proven ability to make sound judgments based on financial data obtained. adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant presentations; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications. excel at customer service interaction, business systems, and computer technology. possess a high standard of integrity. technical expertise includes, microsoft excel, word, access, powerpoint, and bloomberg.
man investments inc./glenwood capital investments, llc. 2003-present
product management specialist, 2008-present
- manage broad scope of finance activities including hedge fund cash activity tracking, subscriptions, redemptions, investment performance, and for various hedge fund portfolios leverage changes.
- efficiently prepare hedge fund portfolio performance reports and analyze hedge fund portfolio s monthly financial statements to confirm the net asset value.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- serving as managing consultant, develop and implement updated product database procedures.
portfolio administration, 2005-2007
- effectively identified and capitalized on opportunities to develop new accounts.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from implementing procedures to reduce preparation time, cash movement coordination and leverage drawdown/paybacks to hedging activities, monthly investment updates and facilitated managerial background checks.
- utilized strong communication skills to notify administrators of monthly contributions, redemption instructions, and periodic proxy notices.
data control group, 2003-2005
- solid experience in managing company hedge fund database; updated monthly return information, tracked legal terms within hedge fund prospectuses, and prepared a quarterly performance comparison report for the investment team.
national futures association 2001-2003
- responsible for auditing functions, from regulatory audits, investigations of member firms, assessment of financial rule violations, and member complaint investigation.
- successfully analyzed financial statements, disclosure documents, and promotional materials prepared by member firms to ensure compliance with futures regulatory requirements.
university of wisconsin madison, wi 2001
bachelor of business administration in finance and risk management
finra series 7 certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!