yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive legal background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
respected attorney with distinguished 12-year career leading various legal and business operations. gifted strategist and tactician, skilled in administering contracts, providing in-house counsel and managing personnel. extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations. repeated success guiding cross-functional teams in driving record-setting client-focused operations. expert presenter, negotiator and businessperson; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. experienced in persuasive communication; expressing ideas in ways that lead clients to understand complex legal arguments. demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment. proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and uphold the ethical standards of the legal profession.
per diem legal worker austin m. manghan, esq. 2010-present
- successfully handled a broad range of legal matters, including civil matters and court appearances.
route manager/dispatcher chester mountain distributors, inc. 2007-2010
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of office operations and legal work for 10 truck drivers and about 3 office personnel.
attorney/partner devona & hough, p.c. 2006-2007
- actively function as partner in a general-practice law firm, specializing in chapter 7 & 13, real estate, and commercial bankruptcy litigation.
office manager/counsel village dock, inc. 1999-2005
- effectively trained and directed 30-member staff and actively collaborated in legal operation functions such as represented company in all union arbitrations and preparing litigation for outside counsel.
associate william h. baron, attorney at law 1998-1999
- skillfully oversaw residential and commercial real estate transactions, including landlord/tenant and construction litigation.
juris doctor degree touro college, jacob d. fuchsberg law center 1996
bachelor of science in aeronautics and management dowling college 1993
passed illinois bar, may, 2005 ▪ passed new york bar, april, 1998
commercial class-b driver's license ▪ private pilot's license
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!