Results-driven Sales Executive eager to contribute expertise in Financial Services,
Client Relationship Management and Team Leadership toward collaborating with a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Proficiency in mutual funds, separately managed accounts (SMAs), and individual securities. Cultivate strong client relationships to maximize satisfaction, retention, referrals and repeat business. Confident, congenial and tactical with exceptional analytical, prioritization, and presentation skills. Leverage enthusiasm and energy to motivate team to achieve peak levels of productivity. Skillfully anticipate, plan, and respond accordingly to changing business priorities. Continuously analyze competitive activity to devise effective approaches and techniques that capture and retain marketshare. Outstanding performance in strategic planning and opportunity analysis.
- Applied sharp leadership talents toward developing and increasing million dollar producers by 20% in 2009.
- Maintained 7% market share in variable annuities for territory and sales channel at Allianz.
- Recognized and awarded as Top Producer in 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006.
- Commended by senior management at Allianz for creating and launching innovative marketing campaigns and practice management workshops for clients.
- Achieved top sales awards on two occasions with Dreyfus Funds.
Allianz Life Financial Services, LLC, 2002 to 2009
Regional Vice President of Sales
Spearheaded business development and growth for independent advisor channel of Northern New Jersey region, effectively administering product training and sales coaching.
Exercised significant organizational skills toward prospecting for new business, scheduling appointments, maintaining calendar, and coordinating zone rotation.
Orchestrated numerous VIP events and workshops to nurture and fortify relationships vital to continuously growing sales revenue.
Prepared and facilitated weekly state insurance Continuing Education workshops.
Proactively created agendas and determined topics for divisional meetings.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Guardian Life Insurance Company, 1998 to 2002
Senior Internal Wholesaler
- Extensively promoted Guardian fixed and variable annuities, Park Avenue mutual funds and wrap accounts throughout New York/Long Island territory.
- Handpicked by management to train and mentor new internal wholesalers.
Oppenheimer and Company, 1995 to 1998
Registered Sales Assistant
- Adeptly supported two Million Dollar Roundtable producers each having $100M+ in assets under management.
- Exhibited exemplary multi-tasking capabilities in providing client support and new account maintenance, managing IPOs, obtaining research reports, and executing stock and options trades.
Dreyfus Funds, 1992 to 1995
- Responded to inbound sales and service calls to Dreyfus Funds 800 line.
- Merged strong communication skills, attentiveness, and product knowledge to consistently surpass quality expectations.
Claims Assistant, State Farm Fire & Casualty Company
Senior Bond Clerk, E.F. Hutton & Company
Bond Clerk, Drexel, Burnham & Lambert
Series 6 & 7 licenses
NJ State Life & Health Licenses
Certified Continuing Education Instructor
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a financial services capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As illustrated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you a substantial background in the financial services industry, solid experience in fostering and maintaining profitable client relationships, and numerous sales awards and achievements. To complement these qualifications, I offer polished analytical, critical thinking, interpersonal, problem solving and planning skills which are paramount in the financial services and sales arena.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through dedication, longevity, and top-notch performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!