organized, task-oriented administrative professional with nearly 10 years of solid skill and capacity to handle various functions associated with identifying and meeting the needs of various customers in a fast-paced environment. detailed and dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with clients, colleagues and management. talent to identify the need for solutions to immediate problems and to encourage a risk-free, positive atmosphere to meet those needs.
cash handling / customer service / medical reception
administrative functions / leadership & teambuilding / financial management / client relations
written & verbal communication / professional development
teller, 03/2009 c 04/2010 ~ liberty savings federal credit union, jersey city, nj
- cashed checks and paid out money after verifying that signatures were correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- received checks and cash for deposit, verified amounts, and checked accuracy of deposit slips.
- entered customers' transactions into computers to record transactions and issued computer-generated receipts.
- balanced currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculated daily transactions.
- examined checks for endorsements and verified other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
administrative assistant, 05/2006 c 12/2008 ~ mark 4 enterprises, fairfield, nj
administrative assistant, 01/2006 c 04/2006 ~ citrin, cooperman & company, springfield, nj
- provided high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- prepared invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- answered phone calls and directed calls to appropriate parties or wrote messages.
- greeted visitors and determined whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- analyzed incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- performed general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic clerical duties.
medical receptionist, 07/2005 c 12/2005 ~ gastroenterology medical associates, north bergen, nj
- performed secretarial duties utilizing specific knowledge of medical terminology and clinical procedures including scheduling appointments, billing patients, and compiling and recording medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
- scheduled and confirmed patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries and medical consultations.
- operated office equipment such as voice mail systems, and utilized word processing, spreadsheet, and other applications to prepare reports, letters, and medical records.
- interviewed patients to complete documents, case histories, and forms such as intake and insurance forms.
- received and routed messages and documents such as laboratory results to appropriate staff.
- compiled and recorded medical charts, reports, and correspondence; maintained medical records, technical library and correspondence files.
compliance clerk, 08/2001 c 07/2005 ~ bayonne medical center, bayonne, nj
- ensured accurate chart assembly after patients discharge from various areas of the hospital.
- maintained quarterly compliance with jacho and adhered to established state regulations.
new jersey city university, jersey city, nj ~ pursuing bachelor of arts in english, 2007 c present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!