compassionate and driven registered nurse eager to contribute expertise in patient care, teambuilding, and leadership within a medical facility. registered nurse with proven knowledge of medical terminology of diverse specialties including but not limited to medical, surgical, oncology, cardiac, or renal units.
written & verbal communication / quality control standards / clinical experience
patient relations / customer service / needs analysis
registered nurse, medical/surgical/pulmonary units
banner good samaritan medical center, 2009 c present
- engage in advanced practice nursing utilizing specialized formal, post-basic education and function in a highly autonomous and specialized role.
- assess health problems and needs of patients with tb, cf, h1n1 and respiratory problems, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- administer nursing care to ill and injured patients with chest tubs, wound vac, pca pumps, and trac patients.
- confer with patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
st joseph s hospital and medical center, 2008 c 2009
- delivered patient care and patient/family education in
collaboration with a rn advisor.
assisted in developing the patient care plans, charting, admissions, and post discharge care.
- supported the mentor nurse in regular nursing duties including administering medications or beginning ivs.
- conferred with other health care team members regarding patients within my scope of practice.
- completed a variety of simulation classes aimed at offering practical nursing care strategies which increased critical thinking.
patient care technician
banner good samaritan medical center, 2005 c 2009
- observed patients' conditions, measuring and recording vital signs, and reported changes in daily accu-check numbers.
- delivered patient care by assisting with adls and offering sympathy to patients and families dealing with illness.
- collaborated with nursing team when generating end of shift reports and communicating patient status.
robinson s may, 2002 c 2005
- demonstrated strong customer service abilities by listening attentively and analyzing the needs of those seeking to purchase merchandise.
associate degree in nursing, 2008
- member of phi theta kappa honor society
addis ababa university
bachelors of arts in
foreign languages and literature, 1998
professional development courses
- medical /surgical academy class, banner good samaritan medical center
- journey of a lifetime, banner good samaritan medical center
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!