driven professional with 15+ years of expertise specializing in regional, residential, multi-site property/community management eager to contribute broad-scope skills in business development, operations management, and administrative functions toward supporting the maximization of performance. very familiar with lro and mri systems. certified property manager (cpm). mastery-level knowledge of operational and financial functions for properties and the due diligence process. implement management plans and budgets with aggressive yet realistic forecasts for properties either in lease-up, student-based, high-rise or mid-rise urban, or of the typical suburban garden style units. technical competencies include: mri, ops technology, word, excel, outlook, and microsoft publisher.
property development community management rental market trends
inventory control staff training initiatives lease negotiation
team leadership personnel management budget planning/use
sr. regional manager, 01/1993 c 06/2008
equity residential c atlanta, ga
spearheaded all operational efforts of a 3300 unit apartment portfolio.
drastically decreased overall resident turnover from 85% to 45%, increased rents and directly impacted occupancy increase from 69% to 89% over 5 months.
1st regional manager to implement mri and ops processes and introduced 600+ customizations in less than 18 month where all equity properties were converted to the new operating platform.
received the lowest employee turnover of the year award.
ranked in the top 5% company-wide for highest rating on service satisfaction surveys.
headed up the most successful renovation project throughout all properties nationwide.
selected by the company president as project manager for a maryland-based, 800-unit property renovation for property stagnant for the 18 months prior.
incorporated strong business acumen to suggest the reduction of excel spreadsheet use with relation to mri use.
- marketed vacant space to prospective tenants through leasing agents, advertising, or other methods necessary to maintain tenant retention.
- completed re-certifications and property inspections to maintain compliance.
- negotiated short/long-term leases for rental of structures.
- verified the eligibility of prospective tenants, following government regulations.
- directed collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of premiums, and incurred operating expenses.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
- investigated complaints and disturbances; resolved issues following management rules.
- managed record of rental activity, maintenance, and operating costs, and property availability.
- arranged ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff.
- facilitated orientation sessions and arranged on-the-job training for new hires.
- conferred with management and conducted informal surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes, and other factors.
additional experience as regional supervisor for angeles corporation c chicago, il
- directed the operations of 2800 apartment units and 1300 manufactured home lots throughout the midwest and east coast states.
certified property manager c institute of real estate management
bachelor of business program - kennesaw state university
interior design c art institute of atlanta
certified specialist of wine c atlanta wine school
- appointed member, norcross architectural review board
- chair-person, annual historic norcross art festival
- special events coordinator, several restaurants in norcross and alpharetta
- committee member, historic norcross tour of homes
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!