Meticulous Finance Professional and CPA Candidate eager to contribute excellent internal auditing, financial analysis, and P&L talents toward supporting a dynamic firm in optimizing performance.
Strong supervisory and team-building abilities include training, developing, and managing staff.
Ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of an organization.
Dependable, ethical and productive; ensure and perform a thorough and quality job in all endeavors.
Deadline-focused, methodical, and systematic professional who consistently adheres to established rules and procedures.
Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to confidentiality, integrity, and accuracy.
Adaptable and resourceful; quickly master new roles, responsibilities, software and environments.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Lotus Notes. Working knowledge of SAP accounting modules.
Dunkin Brands, Inc., Canton, MA, 2008 to 2009
Business Development Manager
Spearheaded business development efforts for Chicago, Detroit and Wisconsin region.
Administered sale of restaurants to franchisees, successfully driving non-recurring income.
Created new revenue/annuity streams by identifying and negotiating sub-lease opportunities with franchisees.
Delivered consultative guidance to franchisees on P&L maximization and strategies to reduce costs and boost sales growth.
Conducted extensive financial analysis and modeling for each potential store sale to determine viability of each transaction as determined by sales volume, current operating costs, proposed purchase price and financing structure, and determined approvals and rejections.
Drafted comprehensive proposals for transactions requiring approval of upper level management.
Robert Half International, Warrenville, IL, 2006 to 2007
Recruiting Manager / Staffing Manager
- Fostered relationships with hiring managers, HR professionals and company executives to place Finance and Accounting professionals in temporary and permanent positions.
- Successfully assembled pool of 150+ permanent placement candidates through extensive research via internet, cold calling, referrals, and networking.
- Consistently produced $15K per month for company in permanent placements.
Roosevelt University, Chicago, IL, 2004 to 2006
Director of Corporate Relations
- Strategically cultivated, nurtured and maintained corporate partnerships essential to optimizing University s fundraising activities and success.
- Leveraged strong administrative talents and attention to accuracy in preparing reports and grant proposals for corporate partners and individual donors.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Lorusso Cement Contractors, West Chicago, IL, 2002 to 2004
Lead Estimator / Project Manager
- Steered full-scope commercial/residential project management inclusive of contract administration and negotiation, materials procurement, field supervision and job costing.
- Substantially bolstered revenues for Concrete Division by $1.2 million (50%) in six months.
- Prepared progress construction draws, managed sub-contractor accounts, approved sub-contractor payouts, and communicated with title companies and bank in regards to draw payouts.
- Performed basic accounting and job costing analysis for Custom Home Building Division.
Northern Trust Bank, Chicago, IL, 2001 to 2002
Senior Internal Auditor C Commercial Banking Group
- Completed operational audits of various bank departments with an emphasis in retail and commercial lending back-office operations.
- Compiled and submitted audit reports for senior management with clear recommendations for risk mitigation.
- Diligently oversaw several audit assignments to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and budget compliance.
Tellabs, Inc., Lisle, IL, 2000 to 2001
Customer Finance Analyst
- Devised and initiated back-office reporting structure for Customer Finance Group including Intranet to streamline reporting between sales force and Customer Finance Group.
- Resourcefully defined and launched corporate-wide procedures for proper accounting of bad debt reserve levels impacting customer financing activities worldwide.
- Exercised solid organizational skills to establish and maintain comprehensive credit files on all current and potential financing customers.
- Participated in delivering presentations to Global Credit Committee and Executive Management Committee for customer credit approval.
ABN AMRO North America, Chicago, Illinois, 1998 to 2000
Staff Auditor II / Staff Auditor I
- Applied dynamic leadership proficiencies toward supervising team members in completing audit for international banking institution having domestic assets of $185B+.
- Critically evaluated major risk areas of bank departments and created key performance and control indicators to mitigate and precisely track potential risk.
- Functioned as in-charge auditor on four assignments requiring superior team-building skills, adherence to designated budgets, and ability to present audit findings to senior management.
- Contributed expertise toward supporting two major bank mergers.
B.A. Degree in Accounting, Lewis University, Romeoville, IL
Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an accounting or finance capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you a solid background in accounting, auditing and financial analysis, exemplary expertise in developing and implementing compliance-driven policies and procedures, and outstanding capabilities in streamlining and enhancing internal control processes. To complement these qualifications, I offer polished organizational, analytical, planning, forecasting, and prioritization skills.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a driven professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, integrity, and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!