yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
tel: (xxx-xxx-xxxx firstname.lastname@example.org
~ highly-organized and self-directed purchasing professional eager to apply dynamic negotiating, inventory management and relationship-building skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing profitability and budget compliance. ~
highlights of expertise
purchasing & vendor relations
- exhibits proficiency in domestic and global/import procurement.
- eager to continuously further career development through training and certification programs; possesses excellent skills in microsoft word and excel.
- analyzed and effectively standardized purchasing procedures with china-based factories to enhance shipment tracking for tumbleweed pottery inc.
- exercised strict attention to budget adherence in procuring product in alignment with sales forecasts; expertly managed 100+ skus in a $50 million category for service merchandise.
- exceptional skills in contract negotiations and daily communication with overseas manufacturers.
- skillfully negotiates prices, advertising monies, discounts, rebates, and terms with vendors to maximize budget compliance and profitability.
- strengthened inventory control and accuracy by streamlining warehouse operations for tumbleweed pottery.
- demonstrated exemplary creativity and attention to detail in directing annual catalog production including photography, layout, and content.
- resourcefully determined and devised plan-o-gram for gpx showroom displays and assembled product information tags.
- established and navigated operations for motor sports start-up company inclusive of warehouse/shipping functions, contract administration with ocean freight services, and creating distributor forms and policies.
- adept in overseeing import processes and requirements; steered efforts between factory and third-party consultant to secure u.s. approval for motor sports product importation.
strategically led sales and marketing initiatives to generate approximately $40m in annual sales volume for gpx; captured major import accounts in highly competitive market.
leverages outstanding multi-tasking abilities to prepare import sales forecasts, administer product feature database, and drive cohesive efforts among sales, operations, finance and engineering departments.
curtain wall / store front assembler, sps inc., apex, north carolina, 2006, 2008
inventory / purchasing manager, tumbleweed pottery inc., apex, north carolina, 2007
operations manager, motor sports llc, st. louis, missouri, 2003 to 2004
import manager, gpx inc., st. louis, missouri, 1995 to 2003
buyer, service merchandise, nashville, tennessee, 1988 to 1995
buyer, assistant store manager, fishers big wheel, new castle, pennsylvania, 1979 to 1988
bachelor of science degree in marketing, pennsylvania state university, university park, pennsylvania
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!