Training & eLearning Specialist eager to contribute extensive leadership talents and a commitment to quality assurance toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing performance and productivity.
- Outstanding presentation skills; adept at preparing and facilitating workshops and seminars.
- Possess 12 years of hands-on experience in training solution development, deployment, and delivery.
- Significant expertise in curriculum and program development, team-building, and executing measurable process improvements.
- Substantial project management experience and proven success managing complex and nationwide training initiatives.
- Excel in instructional design utilizing a broad scope of formats including instructor-led, webinars, interactive, e-learning, virtual instructor-led, and blended solutions.
- Reputation for integrity, problem solving abilities, strategic thinking expertise and resourcefulness.
- Sterling communication, planning, analytical, problem solving, budgeting, and decision making skills.
Construction Management Association of America, 2008 to Present
Manager of eLearning
- Spearheaded planning, development and delivery of industry-leading Standards of Practice eLearning program inclusive of webinar and associated video and audio content.
- Apply dynamic communication and interpersonal skills toward fostering, nurturing and maintaining relationships with vendors and subject matter experts.
Online Resources, 2008
Principal Training Specialist
- Analyzed and devised working plan to revamp 30-day employee orientation program, formulated internal Train The Trainer program, and significantly improved client training resources.
- Accelerated staff development process by effectively standardizing training materials.
- Resourcefully prepared and delivered systems training to online banking clients.
Bank Fund Staff FCU, 2002 to 2008
Training & Development Specialist (2006 to 2008)
- Leveraged strong critical thinking, organizational, and leadership proficiencies to research, assemble and launch corporate Learning Management System (LMS) including e-Learning and video courses.
- Exhibited considerable strengths in project development and management by developing and designing Subject Matter Expert , orientation, and corporate university programs.
- Drove unified efforts among training and development department by distributing quarterly newsletter and motivating personnel to continuously improve overall training content and delivery.
Quality Assurance Analyst (2005 to 2006)
- Reliably steered quality control and assurance for newly originated first mortgages, home equity options and consumer loan products.
- Continuously explored, analyzed and identified possible training opportunities for staff.
Professional Experience continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Training Coordinator C Lending Services (2002 to 2006)
Proficiently assessed, developed, administered and maintained training program for 100 personnel by sourcing out and preparing training facility, developing video-based curriculum, and coordinating cohesive activities among multiple vendors to provide in-house training.
Fortified overall training effectiveness by proposing, researching, and overhauling pertinent policies, procedures, and approaches.
Tesseract USA, 2002
- Established, launched and delivered in-depth training program at new U.S. based office including curriculum content for in-house service management software.
NADCO, 2000 to 2002
Manager of Membership & Training
Championed design and implementation of industry certification, Professional Achievement Recognition program and directed efforts of 19 professional trainers nationwide.
Successfully reversed operating loss of $40K+ in FY 2000 to an operating income of $12K in FY 2001 by producing precise budget and cost analysis models, consolidating consolidated training forms and materials, and motivating trainers to achieve and surpass goals and objectives.
Maximized and achieved collaborative efforts by organizing regular training conferences.
PSCU, 1997 to 2000
Certified Member Training Specialist
Quickly advanced from role as Member Service Representative to devise and administer training classes and workshops for clients in mid-Atlantic/Northeast region.
Consistently ranked among top three trainers company-wide and achieved recognition for elevating regional office training department from third to first place.
Capitalized on available technology resources by updating presentation method from overhead to PowerPoint format and improving materials and handouts.
Assistant Manager C Visa Department, Congressional FCU, 1996 to 1997
Loan Officer / Visa Representative, Library of Congress FCU, 1995 to 1996
Loan Officer / ATM Program Specialist, IRFCU, 1990 to 1995
Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Castleton State College, Castleton, VT
Langevin Certified Instructional Designer/Developer
Six Sigma Greenbelt Candidate
American Society of Training and Development C Washington DC Chapter
DC Area Credit Union Trainers Roundtable
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!