yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope management experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- respected professional offering over 7 years of solid and progressive management experience, including expertise within business operations, personnel development, inventory control, and customer service capacities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- dynamic communication, organization, administration, and relationship management skills.
business broker nationwide business brokers 2008-2009
- strategically bought and sold businesses between $30k-$1.5m on behalf of clients, including locating potential clients, due diligence, negotiations, sales, and closings.
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
owner/operator choice pizza and subs 2007-2008
- effectively hired, trained and directed 10-member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as processing payroll, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- successfully oversaw all supply purchasing, accounting/taxes and payroll processing.
general manager blockbuster 2005-2006
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; consistently met quarterly financial goals.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- responsible for overseeing all hr functions, inventory control and business operations.
assistant manager wendy s 2003-2005
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from food/beverage sales, customer service and supply purchasing to hiring, training and scheduling employees.
bachelors of arts in business administration strayer university present
associates of arts degree simons rock college 1996-1998
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!