yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute expertise in supply logistics support, as well as strong operations skills toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
skilled professional offering over 4 years of solid and progressive experience in shipping/ receiving, warehouse logistics and supply support operations for the united states army. in depth expertise in managing key elements, ensuring office operations run smoothly and efficiently. successfully completed 2 tours in iraq conducting combat operations, while also operating the standard army retail supply system to order and track supplies for the military. adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful problem-solving techniques. dynamic communication, organization, conflict resolution, and relationship management skills.
2 army commendation medals ▪army good conduct medal
global war on terrorism service medal ▪ 2 iraq campaign medal with campaign star
warehouse mail clerk kbr 2009-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of mail operations, from sorting incoming mail and comparing deliveries with manifest to forwarding and redirecting mail.
- consistently provide hands-on service to both military and civilian mail clerks during mail call operations, ensured delivery of quality customer service.
- skillfully inspect all items to be shipped, actively maintaining compliance with the department of defense postal manual and the military postal service agency regulations.
- skillfully supervise all operations of the redirect section, consistently ensuring all mail is redirected correctly by all employees and unit mail clerks.
logistic control specialist united states army 2005-2009
- actively served as warehouse specialist, responsible for a supply support activity within combat theater of operations.
- successfully supervised personnel during deliberate combat logistics patrols moving cargo throughout multi-national division baghdad in support of operations iraqi freedom.
- strategically conducted over 300 missions in two combat deployments to iraq delivering sensitive equipment; dispatched and tracked transportation vehicles for 40 trucks and 82 trailers
- utilized extensive knowledge of warehouse management operations in determining appropriate shipping methods for materials in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- drove all daily customer support operations for storage and accountability functions, including shipping, receiving and turn-in procedures of all classes of supply.
receptionist/rehabilitation technician archway communities 2003-2004
respite care provider judivine 2002-2003
program assistant americorps 1999-2001
associate of science in general studies university of maryland university college 2009
hazardous material transportation training
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!