yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
♦ 8432 raymond ave. ♦ white settlement, xxxxxx xxxxxx ♦
xxx-xxx-xxxx ♦ firstname.lastname@example.org ♦
human resource professional eager to contribute comprehensive background in driving personnel operations toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
ø bilingual professional offering solid and progressive executive level human resource experience, including expertise within management, performance analysis, and customer service capacities.
ø adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
ø apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
ø demonstrate capacity to provide comprehensive support for all staff including scheduling meetings, client accounts, and effectively managing all essential tasks.
ø adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
ø familiarity with human resources functions, including interviews, evaluations and personnel records.
ø demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in fast-paced environments.
ø in depth knowledge of labor laws, eeoc, ada, fmla and other general laws.
ø proven commitment to company success; background of dedication and loyalty to employer success.
ø willing and able to work flexible schedule and hours in support of company vision and mission.
microsoft office suite, peoplesoft & kronos
human resources generalist
- strategically plan and facilitate recruitment and hiring processes to consistently meet company human resources needs
- effectively hire, train and direct staff and actively collaborate in human resource operation functions such as negotiating compensation and benefits, new hire orientation, establishing job descriptions, administering background checks, evaluating performance, and providing guidance/mentoring.
- manage a broad scope of operational activities including payroll administration, daily requisitions and all translation duties.
- actively serve as community presence on behalf of company, including acting as panelist for north xxxxxx lead and facilitating vidal link for students.
- successfully redesign ymca brochure and customer subscription form.
- proficiently draft and submit online ads to career builder and other sites on behalf of company.
information systems manager of operations
- responsible for the coordination of daily operation schedules, ensuring necessary and regulatory personnel coverage for all business hour.
- facilitated open lines of communication between in-house users and information system department.
- proactively monitored of all computer system operations, including system backups completion, application implementation, it training, and systems personnel management.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
human resource management for managers and supervisors xxxxxx county community college
coursework in communication el centro dallas, xxxxxx
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!