driven construction manager seeking a challenging position as project manager, where expertise in project estimation, contract negotiation and all phases of construction will prove instrumental to company success.
- accomplished hands-on construction and development professional with demonstrated expertise in the areas of operation and management within all facets of the industry.
- verifiable track record for the successful completion of construction projects through coordinating trades, developing partnerships and building positive rapport with architects, engineers, local officials, vendors, and clients while maintaining budget.
- results-oriented with the ability to coordinate multiple projects and teams simultaneously, coupled with the skill to effectively manage staff of all levels and backgrounds.
- versed in contract negotiations, project estimations, impending design problem resolution, document preparation, building code regulations, material purchasing, and site management.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite including word, excel and outlook. 30 hour osha certification.
chief estimator/project manager muha construction, inc. 1998-present
- sharp business acumen and experience working as chief estimator, project manager and safety director on multiple construction projects.
- successfully steer sales operations for 50% of all work performed to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- proficiently handle all drafting functions for construction projects, including contracts, proposals, change orders, and schedules.
- serving as project estimator, handle customer plan reviews, conceptual estimations, subcontractor need determination, project estimate development, subcontractor bids compilation, and final price negotiating.
sales/estimator/project manager greater dayton construction 1998-1988
- utilized extensive knowledge of all construction phases in the design, management and sales of a wide range of residential remodeling projects, including solariums, kitchens, bathrooms, additions, and entire houses.
- responsible for overseeing the timely and cost-efficiently completion of construction projects, including framing, remodeling, concrete, drywall, interior/exterior trim, siding, roofing, and block laying.
- managed a broad range of supervisor functions from handling collections to tracking subcontractor project status.
residential finish carpenter self-employed 1982-1988
- actively served as residential finished carpenter on behalf of a wide variety of custom home builders, including greg vreeland, paul ravlin and mike jonas.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing client accounts.
certificate pre-engineered metal buildings vp university columbus, oh 2003
formally trained in the design and construction of pre-engineered metal buildings.
certified kitchen designer kemper design school dayton, oh 1985
associates degree in accounting middletown business college middletown, oh 1973
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!