Master s in Management and Public Administration Candidate eager to contribute
exemplary military background and proficiency in human resources toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing productivity and performance.
Active Top Secret Security Clearance; eligibility to access Special Compartmented Information.
Solid experience in driving HR functional areas spanning recruiting, diversity, conflict resolution, counseling, compensation, benefits, and training and development.
Outstanding expertise in performance management, strategic planning, change management, HR policy interpretation, and organizational management.
Proactively create, implement and facilitate employee development initiatives, practical retention strategies, and recognition and award programs to bolster productivity, reduce costs, and increase employee engagement.
Encourage employee communication and feedback through regular meetings, surveys, and one-on-one coaching.
Ethical and discreet with an unwavering commitment to ensuring confidentiality of personnel files.
Winner of numerous military achievement medals and ribbons.
Member of American Management Association.
U.S. Marine Corps Reserve, Arlington, VA, 2004 to Present
As Executive Advisor, extensively plan and manage conferences, training seminars, and meetings with a consistent focus on improving organizational productivity, personnel performance, and attainment of goals.
As department s Reserve Detachment Personnel Officer, play an integral role in broad-scope HR activities such as recruiting, pre-screening applicants, facilitating orientation and training, and coordinating health and retirement benefits as well as compensation.
Diligently plan, orchestrate and fully manage daily operations of senior executive organization comprised of 150 personnel, leveraging excellent prioritization skills to coordinate travel logistics, track and document expenses, supervise office administrators, and delegate workload.
Resourcefully developed and introduced recognition/awards program and performance evaluation process to acknowledge top-performing personnel and elevate morale and productivity.
Launched career development program which has significantly enhanced team cooperation and cohesiveness.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Northrop Grumman, Herndon, VA, 2007 to 2008
Security Management Specialist
- Successfully represented Security on proposal team that won KC Tanker Contract worth $3.8M.
- Advanced business development functions and goals throughout multiple meetings, working groups and strategic planning sessions.
- Contributed excellent knowledge of security to provide guidance relevant to personnel administration management.
U.S. Marine Corps Reserve, Camp Smith, HI, 1999 to 2004
- Spearheaded daily operations, security, and administrative processes for 110 employees.
- Applied dynamic leadership talents toward scheduling, supervising, developing, motivating, coaching and counseling team of 25.
- Efficiently responded to and managed personnel issues pertaining to compensation, benefits, security, training and education.
- Partnered with Headquarters to recruit personnel for deployment, and effectively conducted pre-screening and interviews to qualify applicants for missions and exercises.
- Developed and administered Manpower deployment and exercise program to optimize physical health and well-being of personnel, critical to achieving mission success.
- Functioned as Manpower Watch Officer for Operation Iraqi and Enduring Freedom.
U.S. Marine Corps, Fort Leonard Wood, MO, 1996 to 1999
- Exercised outstanding organizational skills to maintain thousands of personnel records and computerized database, prepare work schedules, and proficiently administer compensation, military benefits, travel, counseling, and career development initiatives.
- Accurately and efficiently handled administrative functions for 3,000 students annually requiring precise coordination of elements such as travel, training, orders, etc.
- Mentored, supervised and directed efforts of 10 employees.
University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ:
Master s in Management and Public Administration (in progress)
Bachelor of Science in Business Management, 2010
Completed extensive Military Training.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!