Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
910 Lenora Street, #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Quality-focused Mechanical Engineer eager to contribute technical acumen and sharp project management talents toward supporting a dynamic organization in achieving goals and objectives.
Willing to relocate and authorized to work in the U.S. and Canada.
Project Planning Resources Management Relationship Building
Process Improvements Root Cause Analysis Testing & Validation
Engineering Design Corrective Action Lean Methods
Decision-Making Technical Integrity Quality Assurance
Successfully expedited Boeing s process flow for multibillion dollar aerospace project.
Drove and supported cohesive efforts among multicultural engineering groups to facilitate market launch of world s most advanced airplane.
Applied keen leadership skills toward effectively coordinating and directing a top-performing team of 5 engineers in facilitating time-sensitive laboratory testing.
Introduced and leveraged emerging technologies to rapidly grow departmental sales 200%.
Defined precise testing guidelines and decreased cycle time by 60% resulting in company winning new contracts and increasing revenue by approximately $500K.
Championed efforts to boost revenues at Polar Ice 20% within two quarters.
Slashed Polar Ice s operations budget 45% by enforcing high service and instructional standards.
Personnel leadership experience includes recruiting, training, mentoring, and dismissals.
Adept at consulting and liaising with industry leaders and specialists on product acquisition; testing and developmental standards.
Exemplary talents in product design and transparently collaborating with development/engineering teams worldwide.
Boeing Company, Everett, WA, 2007 to Present
Manufacturing Engineer II / Project Manager
- Prepare and implement comprehensive Boeing 787 Manufacturing Engineering schedule.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Direct and collaborate with team of 14 engineers worldwide to optimize plane functionality, reliability, and feasibility.
- Analyze, formulate and present manufacturing and installation plans for 787-8 Galleys.
- Chosen as youngest employee in company to be nominated for Leadership Excellence Program.
- Travel to partners sites to provide guidance and implement lean value-added operations.
Hot Stix Technologies (HST), Scottsdale, AZ, 2002 to 2006
R&D Supervisor (2005 to 2006)
Lead Mechanical Engineer (2002 to 2005)
- Partnered with R&D personnel to develop innovative products and services worldwide.
- Led planning, design, development and launch of comprehensive testing environment.
Slashed testing time 33% by significantly enhancing company practices and procedures.
- Consistently enforced high quality standards to maximize customer satisfaction, company reputation, product quality, and revenue growth.
Polar Ice Ent., Peoria, AZ, 2001 to 2002
Managed 35 employees and actively contributed to forecasting, strategy development, staffing, and budget administration.
Education & Professional Development
Mechanical Engineering (B.M.E) Degree, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, 2005
CATIA and ENOVIA applications C Dassault
Lean training C Boeing
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!