versatile team player eager to contribute broad scope of skills in client-focused, service-oriented industries toward actively supporting a progressive international organization in maximizing results while launching and building a new, rewarding career.
areas of expertise
administrative operations executive support business functions
sales and customer service client relations communications
project management merchandising advertising/promotion
event/meeting planning travel/accommodations scheduling
written communications presentations report production
quality assurance cash management retail operations
graphic design web maintenance pc/software
bachelor of arts, fashion design, w/minor in fashion merchandising; 2002
- provide outstanding customer service in proactively interfacing with customers to define needs, presenting merchandise recommendations, advising on pricing and stock availability, and facilitating sales transactions.
- strategically develop floor layout and rotate stock to optimize product presentation and drive sales.
- proficiently stock shipments and assist in preparing for inventory.
- collaborate in daily closing of registers.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy -cv page 2 of 2
mc sign company 2008
graphic designer (concurrent with avenue position)
- proactively interfaced with account managers to determine project requirements and ensure client satisfaction
- created original graphic designs for business and private customers used in multi-media advertising/marketing and promotional campaigns
cardinal fastener 2006-2007
- demonstrated dynamic administrative skills in managing high-volume phones, filing quotes and orders, managing/maintaining complex client folders, and performing routine secretarial activities.
- effectively planned and coordinated informal and formal off-site business events and meetings as well as travel arrangements, including flight, hotel accommodations and ground transport.
- contributed sharp writing skills toward authoring and editing diverse press releases, articles and flyers using publisher.
- designed and produced dynamic presentations using word, excel, powerpoint, and publisher, providing quality tools supporting trade shows and meetings.
- applied technology proficiencies toward updating company website with recent news and relevant changes.
chardon signs & graphics 2001-2006
manager / graphic designer
- developed innovative graphic designs for both commercial and private use in signage, vehicle advertising, clothing, print, websites, and promotional materials.
- proactively collaborated with clients to define advertising needs and ensure development of optimal product.
- demonstrated strong managerial skills in efficiently planning, prioritizing and coordinating design and fabrication schedules within a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
pc literate, with solid skills in:
excel, powerpoint, publisher, coreldraw 11, photoshop, illustrator, frontpage, betacad, ftp lite
dancing, swimming, hiking, walking
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (insert title of target position) capacity and am submitting my curriculum vitae for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying cv, my professional qualifications include a wealth of skills in diverse areas of business and within multiple industries. my areas of expertise range from administrative operations, executive support and customer service to multi-media advertising graphic design and retail sales. i believe my varied background clearly illustrates my talent for rapidly acquiring and adapting skills to support employer operations as a valuable team member. i possess dynamic verbal and written communication skills, excel in building client relationships and am a highly organized professional with strong planning, organization, prioritization, and multitasking abilities. i am also highly efficient in computer operations, offer solid skills in a large range of software/applications and am experienced in developing and maintaining website content. to complement this background, i offer a bachelor of arts degree.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be an asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
i would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (title of position applying for) position currently available with your company. having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, i am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
as discussed, i am an enthusiastic, disciplined team player eager to launch a successful career as a dedicated member of your staff. i believe you will find my dynamic (list a few skills/qualifications relevant to the position) skills vital to your operations and look forward to contributing to your success.
should you have any additional questions, or to discuss future employment opportunities, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. again, thank you for the enlightening interview. i look forward to your response.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!