yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
results-driven, solutions-focused and detail-oriented team player desiring a challenging and progressive role within a dynamic and successful company.
ø offer over 11 years solid and progressive executive-level administrative experience, including expertise within public relation, marketing, and communication capacities.
ø adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
ø apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
ø capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
ø contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of public relations marketing campaigns/promotions to expand utilization of company services.
ø recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant methods; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications.
ø skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
ø technically proficient in microsoft office suite, adobe indesign 2.0, vocus congressional database, imis database system, and type 80 wpm.
assistant to the executive director nia community public charter school 2006-present
- actively serve executive director with business operations, including fundraising, business development, recruitment, and public relations efforts.
- effectively develop and maintain detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- capably provide comprehensive support for all staff including scheduling meetings, preparing annual government reports, and effectively managing all essential tasks.
program coordinator columbia heights youth club 2002-present
- responsible for creative development of advertising materials, including newsletters, press releases, event announcements.
- effectively identified and capitalized on marketing opportunities to penetrate and develop market awareness.
- served as deputy director assistant, coordination successful end-of-season programs and handled staff evaluations.
public policy associate american assoc. of homes & svc. for the aging 2000-2002
- managed broad scope of public relations activities including monitored on long term care policy developments on capitol hill, developing of public policy statements, press releases, association member reports.
- effectively researched legislative and regulatory policy; analyzed research to produce detailed policy reports.
- successfully initiated and developed networking relationships with congressional staff, senatorial staffers, and media professionals to improve company relations.
office manager/executive assistant the mellman group 1997-2000
- successfully managed broad scope of administrative duties, including scheduling, prioritizing work plans, preparing executive documentation, developing media packets, and client relations.
trinity college, university of the district of columbia washington, d.c. expected graduation 2008
bachelor of arts in journalism/mass media
prince george s suite magazine lanham, md 2006
public relations intern
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!