versatile, perceptive, and achievement-driven sales professional with proven experience in the highly competitive pharmaceutical sales sector. long-respected for advanced abilities in district management, business development, product launches, client acquisition and account management. outstanding blend of expertise in staff leadership, communication, creative problem solving, and driving product launches to meet strict timelines. excels at mentoring employees, fusing resources, and advancing organizational directives through innovative programs and initiatives. adeptly decodes complex situations and deploys business instinct to present logical plans then delegates effectively, remains committed to outcome, and embraces flexible ways to achieve goals.
territory growth oversight
met & exceeded quotas
clinical knowledge & expertise
team building & motivation
pfizer pharmaceuticals, inc., houston, texas july 2006 c present
primary care representative
- demonstrated exemplary leadership attributes in directing business development efforts throughout territory, developing, and implementing quarterly and annual strategic plans that built a lucrative territory year after year.
- leveraged proven sales management abilities to drive business generation programs while carrying the largest quota within the district for all products.
- realized 104% of sales quota 1st year in the territory; achieved superior sales results and established a low tenured district with consistent growth in annual profit margins.
- merged proven motivational and organizational talents to secure promotion to primary care representative in 2007; established key metrics, goals, and objectives that improved territory performance and rankings.
- applied an in-depth understanding of viagra and detrol products and consistently acquired and retained new clients while exceeding 100% of quota.
- served as key liaison to family medicine and internal medicine practitioners, ob/gynecologists, pediatricians, allergists, cardiologists, and urologists utilizing proven relationship management skills to enhance the company reputation externally and optimize business positioning.
- led the district 9 out of 12 months in new prescriptions written for new product chantix; subsequently responsible for the placement of chantix, smoking cessation drug, on formulary with all hospitals in the territory.
page 1 of 1
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
ikon office solutions august 2004 to july 2006
major account executive
- achieved circle of excellence by selling approximately $1.1mm for fy05.
- devised and implemented business development strategies that identified target markets and business opportunities and established tactical goals that complied with overall corporate objectives, ultimately securing 211% of revenue quota in the 1st year.
- promoted from account executive to major account executive in october 2005 by playing a pivotal role in the development of key client retention initiatives and forged strong professional client relationships that increased the levels and value of repeat business and referrals.
- secured rank as #1 account executive out of 88 representatives for 9 months of fy05 through successful relationship and account management, networking, consultative sales and communication.
****additional experience as sales recruiter, agency recruiter, auto sales representative and officer in the us army reserve****
bachelor of business administration, mcmurry university
- ikon university training unit ii customer focused selling
- proficient in s.p.i.n selling
- familiarity with oracle database solutions
- technologically astute with windows professional systems and microsoft applications
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!