Results-driven Sales and Operations Manager specializing in the Telecommunications industry eager to contribute expertise toward actively supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Diligently assess, manage, and drive business operations to optimize fiscal/sales performance, competitive positioning, and revenue opportunities; adept at planning and goal setting. Outstanding background in market analysis, strategic planning, P&L (profit and loss) accountability, product design/development, and identifying revenue growth strategies. Consistently exhibit superior interpersonal, negotiation, communication and presentation skills to fortify customer satisfaction and retention. Combine solid leadership and team-building talents to motivate, mentor, empower and supervise highly productive personnel. Excel in staffing, training, problem solving, and employee relations; demonstrated success in administering sales and customer service training, and elevating staff morale and productivity. Proficiency in creating company training manuals, designing sales and marketing plans, coordinating business start-up activities, and navigating projects from concept to fruition.
Proven start-up expertise as evidenced by launching and managing North Lake Tahoe s 5th largest advertising company as well as Nevada s first Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC).
Authored business plans and steered seamless implementation of Internet Service Provisioning for CLEC companies in Utah, Nevada and California.
Considerable human resources administration experience inclusive of recruiting, staffing, training and team-building.
Successfully directed network engineering, implementation and marketing of full-scope SONET telecommunications and Internet operations.
Strategically prepared and positioned Phoenix Fiberlink for sale in 1997, achieving $36M in profit.
Proactively conceptualized, wrote and implemented new employee training manuals instrumental to boosting job performance.
Earned place in President s Club on five occasions for ranking among top 3% out of 600+ sales representatives.
Promoted to management role based on exceptional mentoring, coaching, motivational and leadership attributes.
Self-employed, 2007 to Present
- Apply dynamic organizational, project leadership, and client relations proficiencies toward driving sales, marketing, customer service, and technology initiatives for clients in diverse industries.
- Provide consultative guidance to clients in areas spanning business development and growth, process/efficiency improvements, and cost control.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Lake Tahoe-Truckee Web Group, Inc. Truckee, CA, 2002 to 2007
President / Founder
- Founded, launched and spearheaded web-based advertising group comprised of 300+ companies.
- Steadily built, grew, and positioned business for sale in 2007.
Network Resource Center, Rancho Cordova, CA, 1998 to 2002
Director of Sales and Marketing
- Innovatively planned, analyzed and assembled product and marketing material for Business Intelligence market.
- Exhibited exemplary communication, public speaking and presentation skills in presenting and promoting product to consumers and wholesalers.
- Generated $1.2M in profit by facilitating company s sale in 2002.
Phoenix Fiberlink, Reno, Nevada & Salt Lake City, Utah, 1994 to 1997
- Championed CLEC development and growth for venture capital firm from initial concept to fully operational and productive company.
Sales Manager, Cable & Wireless
Senior Sales Representative, Cable & Wireless
Senior Sales Representative, ComSystems
Software & Operating Systems: OSX, XP, Vista, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Design Premium, QuickBooks, Act, Goldmine
Networking: Wired, Wireless, Routers, AP s, Switches, Broadband technology
Chamber of Commerce
North Lake Tahoe Resort Association
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!