Extensive experience in lands, environmental and natural resources management.
Experienced with a variety of firearms (handgun, rifles and shotguns).
Offer 4 years of experience in sales of hunting equipment and firearms.
Advanced understanding of gun control government requirements and regulations including firearm transaction records (Form 4473).
Consistently and dependably promote safe and responsible firearm ownership and use.
Adept at providing exceptional customer service; highly respected for professionalism, integrity, work ethic, and problem solving abilities.
Maricopa County Air Quality Department, Phoenix, AZ, 2005 to 2008
Air Quality Inspector / Environmental Specialist
- Meticulously conducted inspections and tests on construction sites and vacant lots to ensure strict compliance with Maricopa County Air Quality dust regulations.
US Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA), Phoenix, AZ, 2001 to 2005
Natural Resource Specialist
- Closely examined NEPA Environmental Assessments and Environmental Impact Statements to ensure and enforce compliance with The Endangered Species Act and Clean Water Act.
- Successfully completed three assignments in Utah from 2002 to 2004, tasked with completing rangeland, environmental protection, and oil permit lands impact evaluations.
Arizona Sportsman, Phoenix, AZ, 1999 to 2002
Office Manager & Firearms Sales Representative
- Oversaw sales and administrative operations for retail hunting and sporting goods store, actively assisting customers in selecting appropriate firearms and shooting supplies and equipment, and completing required reports related to procurement and sales of firearms.
- Reviewed Form 4473 to ensure accuracy and completeness by customer.
Environmental Specialist, MCESD, Water and Waste Management Division, Phoenix, AZ
Environmental Planner, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Phoenix, AZ
Natural Resources Specialist, US Bureau of Reclamation, El Paso, TX
Range Conservationist, US Bureau of Land Management, Rock Springs, WY and Phoenix, AZ
Arizona Army National Guard, Honorably Discharged
B.S. Degree, Environmental Resources in Agriculture, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!