yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
22077 n. cline ct. • maricopa, az 85138
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient customer service professional eager to contribute aaa systems expertise as well as strong marketing and writing skills and multi-tasking abilities toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer solid and progressive customer service experience, including expertise within marketing, written communication, personnel supervision and customer service capacities.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- strong background in drafting and editing marketing copy; writing job descriptions, articles, destination reviews, essays, sales material, marketing content, and sales presentations.
- successfully sold out aaa arizona's largest tour, the rose parade tour, in record time with record profits.
- excel in recruiting, training and leading top-performing, client-focused personnel teams.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- recognized as extremely organized and self-motivated professional, with proven ability to learn new processes and programs quickly.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, including word, excel, outlook, and powerpoint; aaa systems such as juniper, sam, and cts.
- dynamic communication, organization, analysis, and multi-tasking skills.
group travel specialist aaa arizona 2007-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from creating and managing group tours/cruises to cruise/tour marketing and supervising tour guides.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
travel agent aaa arizona 2005-2007
- actively provide clients with expert travel recommendations and location/tour education services.
- served as front- line contact to aaa members, while consistently contributing to overall aaa sales goals.
fleet service america west airlines 2005
- responsible for the weighing and balancing of cargo and baggage services; security clearance for us mail.
customer service representative pinnacle airlines 2003-2005
- effectively managed a broad range of customer service operations, including ticketing passengers, handling baggage and training new employees.
bachelors of science in marketing management bellevue university anticipated graduation 12/2010
tour and travel diploma with honors lincoln school of commerce 2002
prerequisite coursework southeast community college 2002
coursework in broadcast journalism university of nebraska lincoln 2000
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!