yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
skilled professional eager to contribute diverse expertise as well as strong organization and communication skills toward actively supporting an employer in optimizing performance.
- offer over 17 years of solid and progressive experience in teaching, insurance support and sales operations.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
canyon global logistics
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
progressive insurance kingwood, tx 1997-1998
claims processor/sales representative
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- responsible for handling a broad range of auto insurance claims, while also selling insurance policies and processing policy payments.
new caney isd location 1993-1996
proficiently fill in as lead teacher as need, quickly and effectively reviewing and implementing lesson plans on a wide range of subjects for students grades k-12.
successfully develop lesson plan additions and alterations tailored to individual learning needs.
sam houston state university huntsville, tx 2007
bachelor of arts in history and business
north harris community kingwood, tx 1993
east texas baptist university marshall, tx 1992
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!