yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
seeking opportunity as an assistant manager for abc; eager to contribute a solid retail background, exemplary staff management expertise, and strong communication skills toward supporting abc in optimizing bottom-line performance.
- excel in staff training and team-building; empower, motivate and inspire personnel, continuously focusing on accountability, customer service, and team cohesiveness.
diplomatic and dedicated; adhere to established company policies and procedures to optimize quality standards, company reputation, profitability, and productivity.
- navigate cost-effective inventory control through closely monitoring stock levels and implementing loss prevention strategies.
- merge polished communication, interpersonal, problem solving and negotiating skills to forge, nurture and maintain strong relationships with vendors and customers.
- proficiency in report preparation, employee scheduling, bookkeeping, and merchandise management.
- versatile and resourceful; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, technologies/software, and environments.
- proven prioritization skills; constantly ensure and perform a thorough and quality job in all endeavors.
yankee candle, 2008 to present
customer service & sales associate
- proactively contribute to generating and maximizing revenues for store through exceptional customer service and attention, consistently ensuring satisfaction to achieve and increase repeat business.
- arrange visually-appealing merchandise displays to maximize customer interest and sales.
- operate cash register, process sales transactions, and assist in store closing procedures.
- contribute to inventory control functions such as stocking and replenishing shelves.
busch gardens, williamsburg, va, 2001; 2003 to 2008
lead landscaper, seasonal gardener supervisor & certified master gardener
applied dynamic attention to detail in designing, planting, transplanting, and caring for diverse plants in beds and containers.
diligently recognize, identify and treat disease and insects to maximize product quality and integrity.
directed, trained, motivated and supervised crew of 4 to 20 personnel.
exercised outstanding team-building skills to guide staff to display productivity excellence.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
professional experience continued
cowling bros., waverly, va, 2001 to 2003
customer service & sales associate
- demonstrated exemplary organizational strengths in providing exceptional customer service, administering sales, collecting payments, arranging stock, and answering telephones.
country embroidery, 1998 to 2001
owner and operator
leveraged significant retail management expertise to direct daily business operations specializing in sales of clothing and machine embroidery.
performed cash accounting and held full responsibility for inventory control and category management.
used computer software to design and program customized embroidery designs.
trained, mentored, supervised and managed staff, consistently emphasizing customer service and satisfaction.
additional experience includes roles as:
- real estate sales representative
- trainer, customer service/clerk, pbx operator, dmv, state of virginia
- title and inventory clerk, charlie falk auto wholesale, inc.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!