Ambitious, analytical and results-focused leader eager to contribute a Psychology degree,
professional writing expertise, and proven management acumen toward supporting a dynamic
employer in achieving goals and objectives.
Solid experience in educational writing, sports writing, and interviewing; well-versed in using APA format.
Outstanding prioritization skills; adept at working in a fast-paced environment with stringent deadlines and competing demands.
Considerable strengths in sports psychology with advanced understanding of various tools and approaches athletes can use to achieve optimum performance.
Successfully taught and motivated golfers through techniques such as relaxation, visualization, and positive self-talk to significantly elevate their performance.
Excellent ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Highly respected for attention to detail and accuracy, professionalism, and integrity.
Envision EMI, Washington, DC, 2009 to Present
Program Coordinator of Operations (2010 to Present)
Apply dynamic leadership talents toward hiring, training, coaching, evaluating and managing 17 personnel.
Spearhead program administration for approximately 300 scholars including National Young Leaders Conference.
Proficiently monitor and manage budgets to ensure compliance with spending parameters and maximize cost control.
Leverage excellent communication skills to interface regularly with parents, scholars, vendors, and colleagues.
Oversee contract administration with full accountability for preparing and managing critical documents such as rooming lists, security checklists and bus schedules.
Seamlessly coordinate conference logistics encompassing audio-visual equipment, delegating tasks and locations to personnel, and obtaining all program materials and resources.
Faculty Advisor (2009 to 2010)
- Traveled nationwide to collaboratively coordinate National Young Leaders Conference, exhibiting proficiency in curriculum development, classroom management, and student motivation and engagement.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Instructed high-achieving scholars in areas such as responsible decision-making, conflict resolution, and goal setting/attainment.
Coastal Carolina University, Conway, SC, 2008 to 2009
- Conducted research studies with an emphasis in collecting and reviewing data, devising testing measures, and recruiting subjects.
The Sun News, Myrtle Beach, SC, 2006 to 2010
Diverse Issues In Higher Education, Fairfax, VA, 2008
Independent Sports Writer
- Recorded play-by-play statistics for minor league baseball and college and high school athletics.
post-game interviews with coaches and athletes to discuss game strategies
mental approaches, wrote compelling articles, and submitted pieces for publication.
- Authored The Other Half Blog for The Sun News focusing on personal training efforts for The Myrtle Beach Marathon.
Burroughs and Chapin, Myrtle Beach, SC, 2006
The Legends Group, Myrtle Beach, SC, 2007 to 2009
Outside Operations / Cart and Bag Service
- Delivered matchless customer service to up to 800 golfers daily.
- Provided consultative guidance to golfers regarding mental and psychological approaches to heighten game performance.
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Coastal Carolina University, Conway, SC, 2009
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), SharePoint, Certain, TypePad, BillTracker
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!