mba and bachelor of technology professional skilled in strong quantitative analysis and managing projects from conceptualization to actualization of deliverables. highly skilled in determining resource requirements, determining short- or long-term goals and strategies to achieve them. skilled in change management and coordinating tactfully with other organizations or parts of the organization to accomplish goals and monitor progress and evaluates outcomes. influences, motivates, and challenges others; adapts leadership styles to a variety of situations. identify problems; determine accuracy and relevance of information; use sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations. technical competencies include ms access, ms office (word, excel, power point), sap (r/3mpo 4.7). possess work authorization: permanent resident (have ead).
human resource management
enterprise resource planning
master of business administration
indian institute of technology, kharagpur, india (2007)
bachelor of technology in mechanical engineering
indian institute of technology, guwahati, india (2005)
consultant, may 2007 c april 2008
deloitte touche consulting, kolkata, india
delivered solid organization development strategy for kolkata municipal corporation, a 38,000 employee organization and project funded by the department for international development (u.k.).
understood the skill sets and corporate goals of client and how the skill sets relate to specific staffing needs.
determined and scheduled appropriate staff to clients based on engagement skill assessment and client service professional skill ability and career development goals.
ensured optimal utilization of resources by addressing conflicts, analysis of available data and communicating conflict resolution with engagement management teams.
served as an hr advisor to client service professionals to evaluate career development plans and make appropriate assignments; identified potential management issues based on feedback from staff and appropriately communicated issues.
built relationships with functional and cross functional resource professionals to share best practices, support implementation of new systems, processes and procedures.
enhanced and implemented processes and procedures as appropriate.
- developed comprehensive human resource management manual outlining policies related to employee benefits, transfers, promotions, performance appraisals, and training.
- drafted recruitment regulations manual which would bring about transparency in staff appointments and advancement.
- developed and delivered monthly progress and status reports.
page 1 of 2
page 2 of 2
mba corporate intern, may c nov 2006
amul, ahmedabad, india (south asia s largest food brand)
implemented knowledge of six sigma practices in the packaging of dairy product.
evaluated the overall cost and revenue loss based in leaks in packaging.
incorporated more efficient means after process mapping of the cleaning-in-place system and flow of cleaning agents through system in the milk processing and ice cream sections.
- completed root cause analysis resulting in salvaging rs. 1,200,000 per month due to reduction of leakage and improvement in yield.
engineering intern, may c july 2004
maruti suzuki india limited, gurgaon, india (leading indian automaker)
- defined access & excel based model to help maruti suzuki estimate ideal cost of dies from vendors and significantly decreased die procurement spending.
3d tech solutions inc, lincolnwood, il, oct c dec 2008
- summary: trained in sap, an enterprise resource planning (erp) software.
- training was specifically focused on the hr module of sap, covering the following areas: personnel administration, payroll, organizational management, time management.
- defined enterprise structure, personnel structure and organizational structure.
- configured holiday calendars, daily work schedules, period work schedules and break schedules and work schedule rules.
- defined attendance types, absence types, illness types, worked with counting classes for period work schedules.
- defined quotas, counting rules, deduction rules.
- generated payroll period and defined period parameter, date modifiers, payroll area. assigned new payroll accounting areas to period modifiers.
- defined pay scale structure - pay scale type, pay scale area, pay scale groups and pay scale levels.
- created wage types in the wage type catalogue, defined wage type models and defined employee sub group groupings and personnel sub area groupings for primary wage type.
- worked for an orphanage - shishugram in assam; assisted in teaching underprivileged children.
- member, academics committee, vgsom, iit kharagpur.
- coordination committee member for cultural festival of iit kharagpur
- completed a 3-year course in drawing and painting from rang tulika, guwahati.
- worked for help-age india.
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my years of consulting, project management, hr experience and strong ability in business to your organization. as i pursue the <<position title>> within <<company name>>, i recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
experience as a consultant for deloitte touche consulting is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. i consistently communicate the corporate vision to the internal members of the organization so that everyone understands their role in achieving these goals, ensuring that the action steps are taken to ensure that goals are met and developing action plans to achieve those goals. thereafter, i prepare recommendations for improvements, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of operations.
during my career, i ve gained notable experience leading and training other employees in the appropriate procedures related to the operations of an organization. my professional background also includes a proven expertise in expediting projects, interpreting complex rules and regulations, and effectively communicating with other members of upper management and personnel, verbally and in writing.
my duties consist of coordinating operations of a complex, interrelated, and interdependent nature, where unknowns and numerous contingency factors are involved. with this experience, i formulate policies and procedures relevant to daily operational and special organizational program based on information of a conceptual nature from varied and complex sources. with vast knowledge of the principles and techniques of administrative management including organization, planning, hr staffing, and training.
my aptitude for evaluating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop viable solutions would be of great use to your organization. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!