yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- talented professional offering over 11 years of solid and progressive experience in confidential information management, administrative/clerical support and customer service capacities.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, including outlook, powerpoint, word, excel; type 40 wpm.
- dynamic communication, organization, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
fraud clerk the washington passport service 2007-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of passport operations, from requesting documentation for applications and verifying records to tracking customer accounts and processing initial fraud case paperwork.
- actively serve as primary liaison to the law enforcement division at homeland security regarding all passport inquiries and potential fraud.
- skillfully assist fraud program manager in the preparation of passport fraud detection training materials, id manuals and various references materials.
- hand selected to monitor and maintain fraud files and file log, accurately matching incoming correspondence from applicants and law enforcement officials with passport files.
- consistently ensure compliance with federal privacy act laws, while also scanning all fraud cases into national fraud database.
customer service representative the burnett company 2004-2007
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing client satisfaction.
- skillfully handled the diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution of all bank and internet concerns.
clerical/receptionist randstad north america 2003-2004
- facilitated a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- proficiently handled high-volume, multi-line phone system, effectively fielding calls and taking messages on behalf of employer.
receptionist mbh settlement group 2003
- successfully administered multiple phone line system, created spreadsheets/folders and maintained filing system.
customer service specialist pitney bowes management services 2001-2003
- responsible for processing mail, scanning documents, ordering office supplies, and maintained quality control of all work.
paralegal specialist wolpoff and abramson law offices 1999-2001
- effectively handled debt-collection operations, from tracing debtor contact information and arranging payment schedule to recording amounts collected and documented further action required.
bachelors in homeland security university of maryland university college 2013
p.c. & specialist plus certificate career blazers learning center 1998
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!