IT Specialist eager to contribute exceptional project management, business analysis, and programming expertise toward supporting a dynamic employed in achieving business goals and objectives.
Seamlessly collaborate with upper management, vendors, developers, corporate office, and QA engineers to define and document precise business and functional requirements.
Excel throughout all phases of software development life cycle from initial requirements gathering to debugging and testing; proven skills in driving projects to successful and timely completion.
Sharp organizational, planning, communication and prioritization skills; able to gracefully balance multiple projects simultaneously.
Methodical problem solver with commitment to quality control and client satisfaction.
Highly skilled in systems analysis, applying enhancements, and creating/implementing test plans.
Bradco Supply Corp , 2008 to Present
Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Clarify functional requirements in support of broad range of projects and actively participate in testing and quality assurance activities.
- Perform project management tasks as needed inclusive of meeting facilitation, vendor relations, status reporting, and technical documentation.
- Project-managed solution which accurately analyzes conversion rate of quotes to sales orders.
- Created and integrated SXe menu item feature to create and e-mail file containing product codes measure conversions.
- Formulated SXe application to identify inactive status product codes.
- Resourcefully programmed feature to enable users to request reports to extract MSDS sheet (HazMat) information and related product codes.
- Permanently resolved issue of items being incorrectly flagged as being below critical inventory levels in buyer control reports.
- Successfully enhanced vendor incentive rebate program.
- Generated and maintained project plan for Allstate payroll data exchange initiative.
- Set up vendor for EDI process, vital to efficiently and accurately transmitting purchase orders, acknowledgements and sales invoices.
- Enhanced efficiency by merging Unix file split procedure into existing FTP script during testing of file import within EpaCube Synchronizer implementation.
North Jersey Media Group, Hackensack, NJ, 2007 to 2008
Field Delivery Verification
- Leveraged exemplary problem solving abilities to respond to inquiries requiring verification of route delivery and insert placement.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Finlay Fine Jewelry Corporation, New York, NY, 1996 to 2006
Senior Systems Analyst / Applications Developer
- Spearheaded full project development life cycle for multiple initiatives by performing research, defining requirements, programming and testing solution, and coordinating implementation.
- Programmed, tested and deployed enhancement modifications to 3 interactive screens and 6 reports in Retek store environment to streamline tracking of direct-to-store merchandise shipping.
- Championed solution development and deployment featuring time entry and processing for distribution center and corporate office employees.
- Significantly reduced manual work for Accounts Payable personnel by automating updates of purchase voucher records.
- Implemented program code and JCL modifications for global re-ticketing process which slashed run time from 30 to 4 hours.
- Oversaw analysis and documentation for major portion of inventory system, including new programs to audit scanned inventory upload files and enhancing existing pre-list and apply jobs.
Petrie Stores Corporation, Secaucus, NJ, 1994 to 1996
Business Systems Analyst
- Steered complete project life cycle and supervised, motivated and mentored team of programmers.
- Gathered user requirements, prepared estimates, created program specifications, maintained Gantt chart, and oversaw all testing phases for distribution recap system.
- Played solid role in boosting labor cost controls by strategically creating user-friendly documentation and instruction supporting major labor scheduling system implementation.
- Navigated complete development lifecycle for new merchandise system from defining requirements and designing data flow diagrams, to engineering online item creation process with interface to size and color sub-systems.
Senior Programmer / Analyst, The Ormond Shops, Inc., North Bergen, NJ
Programmer, Elder-Beerman, Inc., Dayton, OH
Hardware: Mainframe-NCR 9800, 3550, 8600, 8585, 8565, IBM 370/158, 3090, ES-9000
Software & Tools: MVS, OS/2, VRX, UNIX, DOS, Windows, CICS, BOSS-3, TRAN-PRO, ROSCOE, VIEW+, OLPD, TOPICS, MicroFocus Workbench, DATACOM, Total, DB/2(Training), Oracle, Access, AmiPro, Lotus 123, WordPerfect, Word, Excel, DataQuery, Screen Partner, Apc-Doc, ABC Flowcharter, Project Workbench. Project Office, SOL-Plus, TOAD, RETEK, Harvest, APPWORX ScreenBuilder, ReportBuilder, Unicenter Service Desk, Epacube, Microsoft Project, Visio, ITSM, EasyLink, SnagIt
Languages: COBOL, NEAT3, Assembler, SQL, PLSQL, C, Pro-C, PERL, HTML, Progress4GL
B.A. Business Administration, William Paterson College
A.A. Liberal Arts, Bergen Community College
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!