~ Highly organized Executive & Project Assistant eager to contribute extensive talents toward actively collaborating with a dynamic organization in maximizing productivity and performance. ~
Possess 10+ years of high-level administrative experience with particular strengths in supporting executive-level management, assisting with HR and legal activities, and driving project coordination and administration.
Outstanding expertise in calendar management, expense tracking and reporting, vendor relations, meeting logistics, customer/client service, event planning, and global travel management.
Reputation for professionalism, communication skills, integrity, and commitment to confidentiality.
Exercise discretion and sound judgment to expertly handle wide-ranging responsibilities and distractions for senior management.
Extremely versatile; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, executive personalities, software and environments.
Recipient of Wachovia Corporation STAR Award for Outstanding CIP Administration
Won multiple Shared Success Awards for teamwork and exceeding expectations.
Proficiency in common office software; create and manage spreadsheets, forms, and databases to meticulously track vital information.
Wachovia, Addison, Texas, 2004 to 2010
Project Analyst/Administrator C Corporate Properties Group
Monitored and managed administrative functions for $320M financial center construction spanning 162 sites in Texas.
Steered project set-up to manage budgets, target dates, milestones, vendor engagements and invoice processing for over $10M in consolidations, refurbishments, and infrastructure projects encompassing several states.
Demonstrated sharp attention to accuracy in auditing project capitalization and close packages in coordination with Finance Operations to achieve highest quality assurance rating.
Supervised capital and expense project activity including performance reporting and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, achieving score of 99%.
Performed broad-scope administrative functions such as preparing agendas, managing meeting minutes, coordinating new employee orientation, and generating purchase orders
As Access Control Coordinator, oversaw secure access to building, garage and suites for 300+ employees.
Adhered to budget restrictions in purchasing office supplies, equipment leases and warranties, and actively assisted in new-hire space planning and orchestrating internal/external business unit moves.
Washington Mutual National Operations Center, Coppell, TX, 2002 to 2004
Administrative Assistant III to four Vice Presidents C Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities
- Actively supported legal counsel in due diligence for successful close of $12B Note Sale to major US government-sponsored mortgage loan servicing company.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience (Washington Mutual) continued
Administrative Assistant III to Chief Operations Officer C Accounting Department
- Partnered with HR in scheduling external candidate interviews and updating personnel files.
- Coordinated set-up of workstations for new hires in collaboration with Technology Department.
- Provided productive support to COO through calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reporting, and scheduling meetings.
- Established and maintained an outstanding community reputation for company by orchestrating three Habitat for Humanity projects, exhibiting proficiency in volunteer/team leadership.
Goldman Sachs/Archon Group, L.P., Irving, TX, 2001 to 2002
Administrative Assistant III to COO, Directors of Operations and Ancillary Income
- Adeptly supported multi-family residential real estate operations by preparing comprehensive reports for executive management, performing budget and variance analysis/tracking, and driving unified efforts and problem resolution among site personnel and vendors.
- Held full accountability for research, abstract, reporting and systemization of operations contracts for management and disposition of 150 multi-family communities.
- Exhibited exemplary initiative in devising and introducing Resident Issue log to track and route problems to appropriate personnel.
Nokia Mobile Phones, Irving, TX, 2000 to 2001
Administrative Assistant III, Hardware and Software Department
- Coordinated administrative operations for Hardware and Software division inclusive of contract negotiations for offsite events, vendor relationships, hotel banquet arrangements, and employee training specific to IT.
- Exercised solid organizational skills in overseeing international and domestic travel arrangements, including passport and visa applications.
- Cost effectively prepared and administered purchase orders, and generated detailed expense reports, vital to ensuring and optimizing cost control.
Administrative Assistant III to Trade Show Manager and Event Specialist
- Provided crucial administrative support pertaining to Consumer Marketing, Trade Shows and Events, successfully executing annual industry shows such as Comdex and CTIA.
- Bolstered global product launches by strategically leveraging celebrity involvement when available.
- Applied dynamic planning expertise to organize Annual Diversity Event for Human Resources, effectively securing booth, tables, signage, and trade show give-a-ways.
- Resourcefully formulated spreadsheet to meticulously track inventory and fortify cost control.
- Standardized trade show books to expedite planning efficiency for managers by 25%.
- Generated innovative Trade Show Survey Report to streamline future planning and presentation.
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access); Oracle 11i; Lotus Notes; Traccs; PeopleSoft; Oscar iProcurement
Associate s Degree, Legal Assistant Program C ESS College for Business, Dallas, TX
Wachovia Learning Connection - Enterprise Project Management Methodology courses
Texas State Notary Public
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!