Eager to contribute extensive sales and customer service talents toward securing
an opportunity in Business Banking.
Excellent skills in establishing rapport with prospects/clients, negotiating contracts, and communicating with professionals at all levels within an organization.
Proven ability to quickly master new roles, responsibilities, software and environments.
Excel in strategic planning, business development, staff supervision, and client relations.
Autonomous and perceptive with reputation for solid judgment, problem solving abilities, and innovative thinking skills.
Display a collaborative work approach, versatility, resourcefulness, and initiative.
Team-driven, friendly and enthusiastic; thrive on challenges and perform effectively under pressure.
Healthcare Solutions Team, 2009 to Present
Health Insurance Broker
- Scheduled appointments with prospects, conducted needs assessments, and placed new clients with major health insurance companies.
- Collaborated with sales team to qualify new leads and expand business.
Southwest Bank, St. Louis, Missouri, 2006 to 2008
- As Subprime Specialist, proficiently oversaw St. Louis, Kansas City, and Oklahoma territory.
- Proficiently navigate the complete funding process with strict adherence to deadlines and regulatory compliance, efficiently closing between $500K and $1M per month.
Mortgage Solutions Midwest, St. Louis, Missouri, 2006
- Spearheaded efforts to penetrate and secure new business and managed full-scope mortgage loan operations.
- Supervised, motivated and managed six high-performing loan officers.
- Proactively established new business with multiple banking firms.
Professional Experience continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, Page 2 of 2
MILA Inc., St. Louis, Missouri, 2004 to 2005
Business Development Manager
- Prepared and conducted compelling and informative sales presentations to develop and expand Missouri and Illinois territories.
- Successfully produced average monthly volume of between $1M and $2M.
1st Residential Lending, Inc. / Homestead Financial, St. Louis, Missouri, 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
- Analyzed applicant s financial data and credit history and recommended appropriate loan program.
- Outperformed peers at 1st Residential by setting more than required weekly appointments and achieving goals for loan closings.
- Established, nurtured and maintained referral network consisting of realtors, financial planners and other professionals, vital to increasing client base.
- Mentored, guided and coached new consultants at 1st Residential, emphasizing product knowledge and top-notch client service.
- Delivered convincing sales presentations to close between 6 and 12 loans per month at Homestead.
Xerox, St. Louis, Missouri, 2001
- Managed and maintained database of over 3,000 businesses while cold calling prospects to continually expand customer base.
- Leveraged sharp negotiating skills to win business of key decision-makers.
- Proficiently steered the complete sales process from providing product demonstrations to preparing proposals to signing contracts.
Ameriquest Mortgage Company, St. Louis, MO, 2000
- Screened customers to determine creditworthiness, promoted company s mortgage solutions, and originated and closed loans to meet assigned targets for new business.
Bachelor of Arts and Science, University of Missouri-Columbia, Columbia, MO, 1996
Xerox and Huthwaite (SPIN®) Sales Training
Life and Health Insurance Certification
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a business banking capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you considerable experience in sales and customer service, excellent business acumen, and the flexibility to expertly handle client demands with an unwavering commitment to accuracy, efficiency, courtesy and quality. To complement these qualifications, I offer solid organizational, communication, problem solving, and relationship management skills which are paramount in business banking.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a results-driven professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance and an exemplary work ethic. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of company>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Interviewer s Name
It was a pleasure (speaking with you/meeting with you) on [insert date here]. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the time you spent with me, as well as to express my appreciation for the information you offered. I am still very interested in the [insert name of position] position, and I am convinced that it is the right job for me. I feel my background and qualifications prepare me well for the responsibilities we discussed.
The position as you described it to me would combine my strong skills in [insert two skills or qualities here]. This would allow me to make the same valuable contribution to your organization as I ve made to my past employers a win-win proposition for both of us.
Again, thank you for considering my qualifications. I enjoyed our talk, and am available at any time to provide you with any more information you may need. I look forward to hearing your decision.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!